Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo, Method Man from HF!
Hey! Decided to join Omni's other forum!

Im an active l33t member on HF and hope to become quite active on SF!
This looks to be a pretty sweet siteThumbsup

Here to help anyone!Oui

Method Man.Ninja
Just saying right off the bat, this forum is so dead, I wouldn't waste your time here. I signed up here too, oginallt from HF and I thought we had an active community here, and it turns out we don't but oh well hopefully Omni gets this place back up again.
[Image: 8c5TvNF.jpg]
(11-19-2012, 07:11 PM)Cubs Wrote: Just saying right off the bat, this forum is so dead, I wouldn't waste your time here. I signed up here too, oginallt from HF and I thought we had an active community here, and it turns out we don't but oh well hopefully Omni gets this place back up again.

It is, but Omni suggests it for many needs that people want on HF such as HW help. Thumbsup
Welcome to SF!
@Cubs: It's still a good place when you want to request assistance ^__^
(11-19-2012, 07:11 PM)Cubs Wrote: Just saying right off the bat, this forum is so dead, I wouldn't waste your time here. I signed up here too, oginallt from HF and I thought we had an active community here, and it turns out we don't but oh well hopefully Omni gets this place back up again.

Yeah i see that bro, right now under 'View New Posts' there are no posts and today's posts have mostly been me posting like 3 or 4 times lol.

I'm trying to refer as many people as possible and get this site going again!
As Cubs said, forum isn't so active. Help us get Support Forums active again! Feel free to wear the signature that I made in my other thread! Wear it on Hack Forums if you have an upgraded account!
(11-23-2012, 09:56 PM)Guac Wrote: As Cubs said, forum isn't so active. Help us get Support Forums active again! Feel free to wear the signature that I made in my other thread! Wear it on Hack Forums if you have an upgraded account!

i will bro, and good to see your contributing things like that!

Im a l33t on HF and go by the same nameSmile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eye Man™ Introduction Eye Man™ 6 761 05-15-2010, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Thomas
  Hey there, Piano man! BETA_mybb_import3230 3 487 11-30-2006, 06:20 PM
Last Post: BETA_mybb_import3230