Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV or Projector?
So, I have enough money to purchase a TV up to the size of 72" (max they sell near me), or I could buy a projector. Not sure what I want to do. I feel a projector would be nice because I could increase the size and it is very portable, as for a TV, it has great quality and sound. Which should I purchase?
I would go for the TV because of the great quality and sound.
Clarity base i like to go with TV.But projector give a big screen
I personally would go for the TV.
[Image: i0VVuh9kratzw.gif]
(10-01-2012, 08:02 PM)Guac Wrote: So, I have enough money to purchase a TV up to the size of 72" (max they sell near me), or I could buy a projector. Not sure what I want to do. I feel a projector would be nice because I could increase the size and it is very portable, as for a TV, it has great quality and sound. Which should I purchase?
I would go for projector.
As you can watch TV casually, I would go for a TV because you would not have to set up for the room. I think projector requires a dark room and cannot be watched casually.
If you are building a cinema room or something like that then definitely go for a projector.
[Image: vXjuE.jpg]
If you're getting a high-end projector, lighting isn't as crucial but it really depends on your setup.

What projector in particular did you think of getting? Also, aside from the projector, you will probably need a screen for it which is probably going to be like another $100+
gaming forum for n00bs and pros alike.
If you have enough space for the projector to run then get it , it will be worth it
Projectors are worth the money, you can do so much more with them.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
A HD Projector with a surround sound system would really be something.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3D TV or Projector? SPY™ 55 19,444 12-20-2011, 05:12 AM
Last Post: joyee
  Projector / Surround Sound / Popcorn Maker - All set? JasonMandela 10 3,582 02-24-2011, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Shock