Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hia.
(11-11-2009, 09:23 AM)uber1337 Wrote: Well first off
Quote:14. English only and proper grammar required. Sorry but we will not allow posts in any language other than english and we expect good grammar.
you can get started here
then, I would like to point out that I never said you gave him a negative rep. It was clear that someone misunderstood what he was trying to say. Also, "recognise who you are talking to" as if you have some sort of authority. He was introducing himself and he meant that if he found the forum interesting enough to get 20+ posts he will stay here. OmgOmgOmgOmgOmg

Ok now if he had explained himself properly in the first place all this fuss & banter would have been easily avoided & he may have never even been - repped. & also your style has been used many times before in many other forums, wich leads me to think do you have anything of your own to say. or do you just copy other peoples clever wit & style, why is it that the only thing that you can fault me on is my grammar, my grammar musn't be that bad becuse the only time it is brought up is when people use it as a last feeble attempt to out-wit me. So can someone please give this baby a + rep to make them feel better about themselves

B@nNeD
If you see me drunk & passed-out under a table just leave me there I will wake up in the morning & move on Tongue
Don't flame, everyting is cool!
(11-12-2009, 02:59 AM)Nonmod Wrote: Don't flame, everyting is cool!

Hi my Bro, now here is a person who despite being new & negative repped has enough integrity & a good heart to try & stop a dispute for the sake of keeping the peace around here, you have made me humble with five simple words my freind & I will no longer flame on your thread as a sign of respect. Once again welcome to SF enjoy your time here.

B@nNeD
If you see me drunk & passed-out under a table just leave me there I will wake up in the morning & move on Tongue
(11-11-2009, 04:54 PM)B@nNeD Wrote: Ok now if he had explained himself properly in the first place all this fuss & banter would have been easily avoided & he may have never even been - repped. & also your style has been used many times before in many other forums, wich leads me to think do you have anything of your own to say. or do you just copy other peoples clever wit & style, why is it that the only thing that you can fault me on is my grammar, my grammar musn't be that bad becuse the only time it is brought up is when people use it as a last feeble attempt to out-wit me. So can someone please give this baby a + rep to make them feel better about themselves

B@nNeD

Sorry about that it's just one of my pet peeves. As I read what you wrote I can't help but be annoyed by every little thing you type. It just doesn't sound right in my head, and the forum rules back me up. I know there are a lot of grammar Nazi's and a lot of people have used that routine but that's all me bud. I have a lot to say it's just I can't because I can't process what you are trying to say. Anyway enough with flaming lets just agree to disagree.
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

like I comment'ed on my introduction to this community people will generally like me or hate me but either way I'm fine with it, I have pushed the threshold of this places rule's but yet still here I am why is this?. Think of the rules as guidlines & if you conduct yourself well the admin will see this & grant you a certain amount of ground for you to express yourself freely. I may offend alot of people but this is what makes us all unique. I have been through enough things in my life to turn the average person insaine but I have made it out the other end intact. Not all people will understand who I really am, But it seems that the people who really matter do. This is good enough for me

B@nNeD
10 posts and already -rep? Dang... new record?