Surely Elegant 1.0 - MyBB Theme
Theme Name:
Surely Elegant

Short Description:
An elegant, dark theme.

MyBB Version:
1.6x

Detailed Information:

This theme had quite a lot of time put into it, and the end result came out really well.

You are not allowed to remove the copyright. If you wish to remove it, it's a $5 fee.

License:
You can use this theme however you wish, you are allowed to change it however you want. You are not allowed to change/remove the copyright. If you wish to remove it, it's a $5 fee. If you wish to inquire about something, you can contact me here: http://community.mybb.com/user-53653.html

Preview:

Live Demo:
http://forum.executable.me

Download Link:
http://mods.mybb.com/view/surely-elegant

If you use this theme, please read the "README" file and please post the URL you use this theme on.
The icons need changing as they don't match the theme at all. Also the banner is oooogly.
Other than that it's alright. Maybe next time try something a little different with the template.
(02-27-2012, 12:15 PM)Fragma Wrote: The icons need changing as they don't match the theme at all. Also the banner is oooogly.
Other than that it's alright. Maybe next time try something a little different with the template.

It's an old theme of mine that I just cleaned up a little and released. Not anything special but it's already had a few downloads.

I just didn't see the point in it sitting there and I didn't want to delete it, so I released it. Tongue

You know I'm not good at GFX or I would've done something better. Tongue
Id do more edits to the template. Its to basic in my opinion. Also change the menu bar icons as the default ones don't fit well with dark themes.

Regards, HaX420
[Image: sig-1.png]
It looks good, but defiantly needs a little editing!
I'll get started on a new one soon, and go all-out with it. Put my skills to some use and see what I can come up with.
Well the theme is Simply Elegant! Big Grin
[Image: IYOy9.png]
I created another theme for someone in-trade for my signature and avatar, but if he ends up not using it, I will release that one too.

EDIT: You can view that theme HERE.
a bit dark, but its good..............
I love realy this theme ! Thanks!
[Image: BKlNU.png]

---------

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Flat Desire : Stunning Flat Premium MyBB Theme envira 1 2,170 10-13-2014, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Nasyr
  [[Release] TeslaDark Premium Flat Modern Dark MyBB Theme envira 1 1,379 04-18-2014, 01:34 PM
Last Post: y8tvkid
  Machete - Free Sexy MyBB Theme from MySkins Studio envira 2 2,032 09-27-2013, 12:41 PM
Last Post: envira
  [Release] LightDesire Premium MyBB Theme : Beauty at its best envira 0 1,145 08-25-2013, 03:41 PM
  [Release]DarkDesire - Best Limited Edition Dark MyBB Theme envira 2 1,379 08-05-2013, 04:10 AM