Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alienware Aurora
I am buying an Alienware Aurora on February, and i was wondering if its worth it? I dont wanna build my own computer because i am a lazy bum. But just tell me if the Alienware is worth it?
They look neat, but are defintely overpriced compared to what you can get when you custom build one.
No, it is by no means worth it, if you mean is it worth the price.
You could get my hands better for that price or less. Doesn't mean it's a bad computer, but you would be grossly overpaying.
I think yes.. But i recommend to you to build your own pc. I mean to pick hardware with yourself Smile
Personally I would go Alienware. I'd go either Asus, or build your own.
Overpriced but they are pretty good.
Your inquiry is too vague. What might you scale "worth" on? What is your basis of "worth" in regards to technology? What do you plan on doing with your system, what might your budget be --if any--, and if you have a budget, does an Alienware desktop fit the tag?

You could build your own desktop without paying the profound price for an Aurora, which is standard due to you paying out-of-pocket for the mere name-brand.
The Aurora isn't bad by any means, and it will handle pretty much everything you throw at it, but it is overpriced. You can build a nicer build for cheaper, that's a fact.
(08-28-2012, 01:01 PM)Diovis Wrote: I am buying an Alienware Aurora on February, and i was wondering if its worth it? I dont wanna build my own computer because i am a lazy bum. But just tell me if the Alienware is worth it?

If you are a lazy bum by no means will buying an alienware be the right path for you as the price is ridiculous. You are far better off buying a mid level moderately priced laptop or building your own as both options will prove cheaper than an alienware.
[Image: pageviews=1]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just ordered an Alienware M11x Fragma 7 1,154 01-07-2011, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Fossil