Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-> Introduction [BIO]
Hello, well I'm pretty sure some of you (the old members) know me, to those that don't here's my little biography. I'm 16 years old, going to turn 17 in November 25th, I'm from Macedonia and I'm a computer enthusiast. I study IT, and I'm currently going to start 3rd year in September the 1st.

I also do Parkour and Freerunning, which is basically an urban sport of some kind where you get from point A to point B as fast as you can, and while doing so making it seem stylish. In the PC world, I'm a pretty much experienced person with just about anything. Like most of you I've started using keyloggers and RAT's, but that didn't really help me much in my time using those, apart from getting a few bucks on adf.ly daily, didn't really help me so drop whatever you're doing with keyloggers and RATs because they're not worth your time, not certainly worth getting charged with malware distribution and computer fraud.

I also know a few tricks up my sleeve when it comes with SQL Injecting, cross-site scripting and local file inclusion. Doing blackhat stuff like those I mentioned above won't really get you anywhere, so it's better if you stay white-hat all the way. I currently do PPD, and I'm getting a fairly amount of $60-80 daily which is a pretty good income for a 16 year old who lives in a country where the minimum salary is $300-400. I've currently racked up to $850 in 10 days, and judging by my calculations I'll get about $2400+ this month. I'm saving for my dream car, which is a BMW M3, costs about 5600 euros from an old friend of mine, so I hope I can make that amount by the end of October.

I'm known for my bad behaviour, well used to be known for that. I've changed since the past 8 or IDK really how much has been passed since I was last banned on HackForums. You guys won't believe me, but I was pretty much all over HF back when I was a moderator. crap's gone bad since then and all I was doing was scamming a few kids, which when I look it at this time was pretty awful thing to do and I'm sorry if I ever caused anyone any loss.

Well this was my short BIO, hope you guys have a good read. And sorry, but no TL;DR.