Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killed My First Cat.
(08-12-2012, 06:14 AM)Winterâ„¢ Wrote: I've had my cat killed before, in fact it was my neighbor who ran my cat over and I picked it up in my road with tears down my facing carrying it into my house, a dead, flattened cat.

(08-11-2012, 06:07 PM)Dolan. Wrote: Killing animals without any remorse is an early sign of a potential serial killer.
You don't want to speak up because you feel that they'll call you psychotic?
I'm afraid that you do seem a little psychotic from reading your OP.
You should probably get that checked out.

I'm not psychotic that much, it is just like a phase. Are there any clinics to go to that I can speak to somebody for a few hours?

(08-11-2012, 03:41 AM)Mikey Wrote: I think you are the inadequate member of all on this forum. I've seen people troll really bad, but you.

You didn't even bother to read the first few sentences.

Quote:I am not a troll, but you do need some serious help? What did a small cat do to you??

More of a revenge thing, besides the cat didn't feel a thing. It was painless I wouldn't take it upon myself to use bear hard force. Animals I'm kind of touchy with, like I wouldn't kill a dog, but cats are different. Humans I find would be easier to kill, I don't know why it is just easier to watch a human die.

That fact that you're thinking that it would be easy to kill someone is clearly psychotic. I don't know where you're from so I don't know of any clinics but honestly, just get some help ASAP.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friend killed himself today kylej866 26 3,138 12-29-2010, 06:33 PM
Last Post: The Don Killuminati