Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The very best PC game in the world right now! (in my opinion)
Hello Friends,

One of the world's most played PC games. A wonderfully comedic take on the "me too" FPS genre. An engaging sequel to a successful fantasy-themed MMO. If you identified those scenarios as representing League of Legends, Team Fortress 2, and Guild Wars II, congratulations, you're a hardcore gamer! And, if you're also a PC gamer, you can be doubly happy, as these three titles, and many more, are available on your gaming platform of choice.
PC gaming has a few advantages over console gaming. The first is that you have more control over your gaming experience; you can upgrade your CPU, GPU, RAM, and HDD at any time—you don't have to wait five years or more for console manufacturers such as Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony to churn out new hardware. Video games released for PCs, therefore, have the graphical potential to be leaps and bounds better than their console counterparts. Plus, interacting with certain games and genres (RTS and point-and-click adventures, most notably) can be far more intuitive with a mouse-and-keyboard combo, though console-like gamepads and joysticks are available for use as well (such as the Xgaming X-Arcade Dual Joystick).

Thanks and Regards,
Derren Brown

transcriptionhub.com
Hello,
Super information, valuable and excellent stuff regarding Entertainment mode this game was really super .
i have seen some advertisement of the game but i don't think of buying it.
i have seen some advertisement of the game but i don't think of buying it.
I'm quite fond of World of Warcraft at the moment, but some people would care to differ..
Right, how it has to be BF3 Smile
Love it.

Can't wait for BF4
Yeah, I have to agree with Connected, I love BF3
Looks good but I wouldn't say the best. I believe LoL is the best.
It looks pretty entertaining, although it wouldn't be my personal game of choice.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 5,538 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Uzi
  MW3 Snipers opinion. og kush 11 2,448 10-18-2011, 02:45 PM
Last Post: пinja
  World best Game BannedPoop 9 915 07-05-2011, 08:53 AM
Last Post: ABlackFedora
  What is your opinion on MAG? johngianni 6 616 12-30-2010, 09:57 PM
Last Post: ⓢⓤⓕⓕⓘⓒⓔ
  My opinion on Madden 2011 ineed 20 4,126 12-30-2010, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Step Up 3™