Web development:
  • HTML
  • CSS
  • JAVASCRIPT
  • PHP & SQL

Programming:
  • C#

And to animate easy cartoons, lol.

Anyways, I want to learn something, what would you recommend me to learn on my freetime? Computer related only.
Well, school has it all covered basically, I would recommend stepping into a little C/C++, which ever one you prefer or even Python. C# is a good one too. Windows Powershell for the Windows Scripting language.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
(07-22-2012, 09:44 AM)///ViNcE Wrote: Well, school has it all covered basically, I would recommend stepping into a little C/C++, which ever one you prefer or even Python. C# is a good one too. Windows Powershell for the Windows Scripting language.

I hate the syntax of python, C/C++ gives me headache, but I want to program worms, so I guess that it's my only choice. I want to go on whitehat hacking.

- You need to create the ultimate virus, to create the ultimate cure.

I guess? Omg
I am learning slowly, on how to do a bit of java coding.
you have it all covered ! right on track!
Ultimate virus??? Ha, why create one when you can develop the systems to feed off of others XD
Anywayz, I get what you mean, but be careful with that. WhiteHats don't infect on purpose.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
I think you're fine on the web development site, but on programming, if you have time, I would learn some JAVA/PERL/VB
You should learn python because for programing you only have 1.
I agree with hjtdds you should try Python, so many great things you can do with it.
I would learn SQL and web dev. Very useful.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What should I learn? Lukas 5 702 04-16-2010, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Mute
  Where did you learn English? Elektrisk 55 9,015 02-25-2010, 09:47 AM
Last Post: Peachyâ„¢