Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AceInfinity - Fun With Screeches (In Progress)
Here's something that lately i've been working on, on and off, just some experimental fun stuff with screech sounds. I love using screeches in my tracks, but you need to play with them quite a bit to know how to use them effectively.

Here's what I came up with for fun over the past couple days. Not finished... At the end i've demo'd my individual patterns for the kick and screech so you could hear them separately, the rest, I still need to work on the transitions, but I think i've got the idea down for this one.

great job, I love the screeches at the end, really adds a good touch!
(08-05-2012, 06:33 PM)Cubs Wrote: great job, I love the screeches at the end, really adds a good touch!

It's still a work in progress, but I use screech effects a lot in my hardstyle tracks. You really have to play around with the sounds to know how to use them effectively. Thanks Smile

Here's what my project looks like so far:
New progress:

That's really, cool i'm actually getting lessons on djing and producing keep leaving your dream keep it up .
Good stuff man. I'm trying to learn FLS but I'm getting nowhere with it all.
(08-12-2012, 12:23 AM)Dolan. Wrote: Good stuff man. I'm trying to learn FLS but I'm getting nowhere with it all.

Keep practising and you'll get it. Smile