Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tatoo
My sister was telling us lasts night about a friend that got a tatoo for her deceased father that died of blood cancer. Its poet and all but doesn't it seem strange that if someone would ask her who's the ink for and she'd reply its for my dad that died of blood cancer (which is most commonly caused by ink draining into the blood)...
(08-05-2012, 06:42 AM)EagerToLearn Wrote: My sister was telling us lasts night about a friend that got a tatoo for her deceased father that died of blood cancer. Its poet and all but doesn't it seem strange that if someone would ask her who's the ink for and she'd reply its for my dad that died of blood cancer (which is most commonly caused by ink draining into the blood)...

I believe this is in the wrong section, and cancer is uncontrolled growth. Blood infections are caused by dirty needles and ink.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
(08-05-2012, 11:21 AM)Toasted Wrote: I believe this is in the wrong section, and cancer is uncontrolled growth. Blood infections are caused by dirty needles and ink.

Sorry but you're wrong. AIDs is caused by dirty needles (otherwise referred to as unsterilized equipment). But When tattoo ink makes its way into one's blood, that's how people development cancer. My godfather developed cancer in his liver because of that. So the moral is, AIDs and cancer are different.
Weird, I'd never ever get a tatoo, regardless of the situation.
(08-05-2012, 03:41 PM)EagerToLearn Wrote: Sorry but you're wrong. AIDs is caused by dirty needles (otherwise referred to as unsterilized equipment). But When tattoo ink makes its way into one's blood, that's how people development cancer. My godfather developed cancer in his liver because of that. So the moral is, AIDs and cancer are different.

AIDS is caused by dirty needles? Yes it is, but I don't understand how that is related to your OP at all. You talked about cancer, now AIDS? I'm sorry can you clarify your original post please?
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
(08-11-2012, 11:26 AM)Toasted Wrote: AIDS is caused by dirty needles? Yes it is, but I don't understand how that is related to your OP at all. You talked about cancer, now AIDS? I'm sorry can you clarify your original post please?

My OP said that someone I know got a tatoo in memory of their deceased father that died due to ink that penetrated into his blood from his tatoo.