Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Anyone Make UserBars?
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone can make userbars in here, if so swing me a Private Message and i will get back to you,
I just need a userbar made up with text on it and with a logo needs to look nice, i will let you know your reward once im happy with the result, thanks.
[Image: 25327433.png]
I think most gfx artists want to know the price you will pay for their work before they use their time on making them Smile anyways good luck with the userbar ai can't make them because I'm on vacation.
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
would pay up to 1.00$aud, if its any good.
If you can post the template here, I can try.
Just the same as the HF Template bro, or you could try make your own unique template.
1$ for the whole package? or for single userbar?
PM me with further details buddy and well talk about business.
I can try to make it using various artistic software but can I know how much width and length the user bar do you want? User bars are of different length. What reward are you going to give who will make the best user bar? User bars are important to show the identity in any forum. Even in any software user bars are used to show the name of the file.
pen tray
Finally, one must understand exactly how much money can be utilized for the project. A company must know there are sufficient funds to be utilized to reach any given goal. Most web designing companies can work around smaller budgets and allow an employer to know what they can expect from any given budget. Often they can provide a range of what can be expected given different levels of financial backing.
3. أسطورة # 3: أفضل مصمم، هو أقل المصمم. هذه الأسطورة حقيقة forms.The يأخذ على عدة و، تصميم الموقع ليست أرخص شيء الذي ستدفعه من أي وقت مضى ل، لسبب وجيه. وينبغي تصميم موقع على الانترنت مصممة بشكل صحيح في مساعدة الاحتفاظ عملك المبيعات والربحية وزيادة العملاء من بين أمور

تصميم شعار حقا | طريقة لزيادة زوار الموقع من زمان
I can make the best userbars will get on this asap.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which userbars do you prefer? Peter L 14 3,065 03-09-2013, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Toph
  Signatures and Userbars BlackChaos 23 3,486 03-09-2013, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Toph
  Need some userbars done! Peter L 14 1,642 11-07-2011, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Detroit
  [ request ]Need Site Userbars! Please! Bob The Builder 14 1,425 07-12-2011, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Cyber-Security
  Some HF Userbars and a new Halloween Picture Step Up 3™ 6 910 05-17-2011, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Solidus