Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I write essays for $$
Hello everyone, for the last couple of years I've been earning a living as an essay writer for studentoffortune.com. It's a mediocre site but I've been able to make decent money on it as I'm a very talented and honest writer. Many students do not know about this site however so I thought I'd promote my services on some of these homework forums. You can see my tutor ratings here: http://studentoffortune.com/user/jcb08j/rating

My degrees are in Business-marketing and Criminal Justice but due to the heavy course load I took in college I write knowledgeably in subjects ranging from psychology, to international law, to healthcare. My prices are much cheaper than other essay writing websites such as authorsmania.com or essaywriters.net and I work and communicate directly with the student to provide exactly what they need by their scheduled deadline. I have never plagiarized any essay and do all my work completely originally based on the assignment.

I not only do essays, but also powerpoints and other types of assignments as well. I work very fast and my turnaround for a six page paper is usually less than one day. I know all of the popular formatting such as APA, MLA, Harvard, etc. and can provide peer-reviewed references for any subject.

If you need my help with ANY kind of assignment, please don't hesitate to e-mail me at jcb08j@yahoo.com and we can discuss your individual needs and work out a price that's both fair and cheaper than the competitors.
An essay can have many purposes, but the basic structure is the same no matter what. You may be writing an essay to argue for a particular point of view or to explain the steps necessary to complete a task. If you follow a few simple steps, you will find that the essay almost writes itself. You will be responsible only for supplying ideas, which are the important part of the essay anyway.If you have any query so join with essay writing services will help you in your writing an essay. It will support you in your academic year.
Thanks for both the posts as much as they look like spam Smile
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
The internet can do this for free. http://essaytyper.com/
Haha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Helping people do Homework/Essays!!! homeworkhelper 1 946 10-29-2014, 04:26 AM
Last Post: edwardbutler
  Trouble writing essays! [English] Infinity∞ 12 4,978 06-01-2011, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Aware
  Write the conditional statement and converse within each biconditional. Pokey 3 1,859 10-07-2010, 05:56 PM
Last Post: ap1007