Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
♛ DollarFiles.org ♛
Here's a little guide on how to get accepted and start earning with DollarFiles. I have also posted it on HF.

[Image: jqyQY6thIo9Fn.png]

DollarFiles is a new PPD network with very rates. I wouldn't say it's better than FI, but it's definitely much better than Shitcash. If you don't know what a PPD site is exactly and how it works:

[Image: jbqPfEN4JNbSfW.png]1. Upload Your Content
Upload your content to our servers and you will receive a unique link to share across the web.

[Image: jm42TIHCHjIPW.png]2. Users Complete a Survey to Download
Upload your content to our servers and you will receive a unique link to share across the web.

[Image: jLEG86MfOkdCH.png]3. You Get Paid
For every survey completion you will get paid around $1 or more, depending on location of downloader.

Here's what the dashboard currently looks like:
[Image: jRpii6kJlFOgK.jpg]

Getting accepted is pretty easy, but will probably get a little harder as it gets bigger (so sign up now!).

Things to mention in your application:

Be honest. If you have marketing experience, provide web references and profit statistics as evidence to support your statements. If you do not have marketing experience, explain what experience you might have in related fields. How computer literate are you? How much time can you dedicate to improving your marketing abilities? Do you have an online portfolio? It would be very good to point out a couple of traffic sources such as Google SEO, Facebook, YouTube, forums etc. If you do, write about experience you have gained from other PPD networks.

[Image: jMRXD7M5BHehW.jpg]

Current payment methods:
  • Paypal - Minimum payout is $10
  • Payza/Alertpay - Minimum payout is $10

[Image: Grammar.png]
REMEMBER: Try to use perfect grammar when applying!

Hope this helps anyone Thumbsup
If you like this thread please post to keep it alive so it helps others. I don't like that post&pm-to-get bullshit.
hii, Can you show me some payment proof Big Grin
[Image: foursixtyeightbysixty.png]
I've made an account earlier through HF. I'll be using it soon. Smile
[Image: Z95Xp.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PaidShare.org | Another PPD With a New Strategy Italian Hawk 9 2,233 01-27-2014, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Frabled
  Cashupload.org New Site PPD gabys 25 4,329 01-10-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post: buves18