Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need info about experience with euros4click.de
I am thinking to add banners from euros4click.de but I am not sure how it works because I dont speak Deutsch (german language) I think it pays 7 euros for 1000 page views!! if anyone knows more about this I would like to know if anyone wants to help.
Yes they pay 5-7 euros per 1000 views, though I don't have any expirience with the site, I'm able to translate it to you...
Here is also a site where few users praise the site and ONE says it's scam...
http://www.ciao.de/euros4click_de__1987572

The site seems to be legit and to pay out, but you need to consider that you will only be able to add Layers and Pop Ups to your site...
And if you ask me, I hate Layers and Pop Ups, I've also seen many from euros4click and right after the first second I left the site that was showing me the ads...

IMO, keep your fingers off Layers and Popups and stick to good old text block like AdSense ones...
AdSense is eitherway everything you need!
Thanks about the advice I really needed it, but I was considering to add this pop ups because I am not satisfied with google ads. I thought I will get more with euros4click because I am facing some private problems and I really need to do something fast. Thanks a lot for your time
I know what you mean, but if you go with it you need to consider loosing more traffic than earning money...