Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make Money By Uploading Files

Ziddu is a Free, Fast and Secure file uploading service, where you can upload your all types of files, and preserve them on the fast and secure servers of www.ziddu.com .

Why Ziddu ?
* All free accounts! No Premium accounts!!
* Accepts parallel downloads! no waiting !!
* Apart from download, you can view / watch / listen online any uploaded file with Ziddu!
* Invite, Make and Share the joy and files with your Friends.
* A plethora of photo management tools such as 'Photo Album' and 'Slide Show' to share!
* Easy file management with multiple folder facility.
* Flexibility to create Video and Audio libraries to share!!
* Now users can browse & Use in Multiple Languages offered.
* Wish your loved ones with personalized Greetings !!

About Ziddu

Ziddu.com is a 100% free file hosting & sharing solution. Free File Hosting was a always a limited service offered till Ziddu.com was introduced. We had a total new approach while offering the free file hosting services, which mainly concentrated on

Unlimited Storage space

Fast Uploads & Downloads

All Free Accounts

Easy File Management

First Online Sharing Community

Personalized cards using Photos

No Waiting – All instant downloads

Ziddu.com was started in the year 2007 and all its unique and innovative features made it a leader in the market within no time. We strongly believe that “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” As Ziddu.com is one of its kinds we offer free file hosting services along with so many other features which make it a power packed one.

We with our experienced team of dedicated techies look out to improve Ziddu.com on a constant basis, we and the network is growing in leaps n bounds everyday.

FAQs

Can I use Ziddu.com and How?

Everyone can use Ziddu.com. Whenever you need to send a large file to your friend,you can use Ziddu.com. Your Friend can download the file or

1. He/she can view from Ziddu.com without downloading if it is a Photo.

2. He/she can watch from Ziddu.com if it is a video file.

3. He/she can listen from ziddu.com if it is an Audio file.

What are the Benefits of Ziddu.com?

If you need secure remote storage capacity for off-site backups, Ziddu.com offers solutions for you. If you want to access personal data from a variety of computers and don't want to carry around a USB stick, Ziddu.com is a perfect way of doing so.

How can I earn money from Ziddu.com?

You will get money when some one downloads your file. For each unique download, you will get $0.001. Redeemed cash will be transferred via PayPal or Moneybookers once it reaches $10.

10000 Unique Downloads: $10

50000 Unique Downloads: $50

100000 Unique Downloads: $100 USD

500000 Unique Downloads: $500 USD

1000000 Unique Downloads: $1000 USD

Can I Refer a Friend ?

Yes! You will get $0.10 Referral Bonus, when someone joins with Ziddu through your referral link and uploads his first file!

How to Upload a File?

Select a file to send by clicking the "Browse" button. You can then select photos, audio, video, documents or anything else you want to send. The maximum file size is 200 MB.

Can I upload Multiple Files at once?

Yes! You can! However the sum of all files should not exceed 200MB.

Is there any Limit to Upload Files?

No. You can upload unlimited files. More downloads you get more money you earn!

Does it Cost me anything?

No! Unlike other services, Ziddu.com is 100% Free to use!

Can I delete my uploaded files?

Yes! You can!

What is unique download? How do you calculate my earnings?

A Unique download is one download per IP per day. We reserve the right to exclude downloads from certain IP addresses from counting towards your rewards earnings if we detect fraudulent activity.

When Can I getpaid !

You will be paid once your earnings reach $10 or above! All Payments will be processed on end of every month (Net 60 Basis).
Ex: January Earnings will be processed on March 31st.

This tutorial is written by zone for www.supportforums.net. If you wish to copy this to your own website, please give credits to me. Thankyou, be happy always Smile
Looks pretty nice, I think I should start uploading my files to Ziddu.
You guys need to learn the real way to making money online. My tip: Stop talking about bux and uploading sites and all that. Focus on better methods, seriously. There are methods I use that bring in over $500 per day, with only a few hours of work each day.
i think to make money this way you should spend a lot of time surfing and reffering people. this is really a waste of time. you should try other methods with more payouts.
good luck

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  17 Types of Websites That Make Money Online | Permanent Source of Your Income tk-hassan 0 477 03-31-2020, 02:07 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  CPAlead | The BEST Way to Make Money Online Jet 39 8,313 04-16-2014, 08:50 AM
Last Post: cracker007
  How to make money online autopilot (Verified Methods only no DL's) supermanden 9 3,442 01-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Last Post: buves18
  [TUT]How to make money posting[TUT] Integrity 21 5,303 01-10-2014, 05:17 PM
Last Post: buves18
  Any other way to make money besides file ice? ๖ۣۜHacker™ 13 4,519 06-24-2013, 01:13 AM
Last Post: thehulk