Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bestgore.com Don't understand, makes me sick
Alright, so, my boyfriend is a huge fan of bestgore.com

He's told me of a few videos. One being of a man brutally beating a kitten. I cannot handle things like that. It makes me sick. I don't understand people who can get amusement from watching things like that, much less doing them.

My boyfriend has shown aggressive behavior before. (not towards me) Such as he was obsessed with the idea of killing a neighborhood cat in his area and he would always find ways to "torture" frogs and such.

I've only been to bestgore once. The home page, with the naked girl impaled on a sick and being roasted over a fire.
What. The. fudge.

I couldn't handle it. I got sick to my stomach. Not just because of the image, just because, as I said before, I don't understand people enjoying looking at and doing these things.

Discuss your opinions on the site. I for one have a huge problem with things like this.
When your boyfriend starts to enjoy the idea of torturing animals (and soon probably humans too) it's probably not completely unreasonable to get the fudge out of there.
[Image: 58iH.gif]
By any chance is your Boyfriend's name Jacob?
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
Jeesh what the hell? Of course there is nothing wrong with you or with you not liking such images, that's freakin sick. Your 'boyfriend' has a sick mind and needs to see a doctor or something, people watching that stuff are freakin sick and definitely have a mental illness, just saying. No offence intended.. Nevermind yes, there is some offence intended towards people watching that stuff. What the fudge.
[Image: Pontoe.jpg]
Sadly there is a market for this, there's that faces of death thing, bum fights etc.

As for the mental state of people who enjoy such things, I know some people who have a strong tolerance to the stuff you see in horror movies and them liking to watch such things which is OK IMO as it's simulated stuff plus it's part of the genre so it's not like they are watching it solely for the gorey crap. However, people watching the REAL stuff and getting a kick out of it, I'd question them more especially if they want to torture actual things. I know some kids who get a kick out of messing with animals but I guess most of them don't know better, but once you're in your late teens and especially an adult, you should know it's wrong to do that crap.
gaming forum for n00bs and pros alike.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't understand my brother UnderGroundMerlin 5 1,131 10-16-2014, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Diabolic
  How can I get my sister to understand the concept of time and responsibility? Hettie 0 520 04-13-2013, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Hettie
  Mom sick, diagnosed with OCD (Cleaning). TitaniumSpectrum 2 520 06-08-2012, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Pr0d
  Is my girlfriend depressed? Or is she just sick of me... anonymousman 7 10,329 01-03-2012, 12:31 AM
Last Post: King
  Doesn't understand 1 660 04-14-2011, 08:28 PM
Last Post: RDCA