Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[FEEDBACK] What you like the most in SF ?
I like to initiate a thread where users of SF will give their feedback regarding this forum. The question is simple, "What you like the most in SupportForums.net?"

Starting from me.

I like the theme of this forum Smile

Users of SF are welcomed here to share their own thoughts about SF.net ;)

Thankyou for your feedback, be happy always Smile
The sicknut community. Everyones always risking their lives to help others. No matter how hard a task, a SF member will do it, just to help you.

Me personally. Less and less i like about SF.
I am coming to realize its simply just a member drive from HF and therefor not a forum i want to be part of.
Sad yes indeed. I hoped for more yes i did.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

The quick responses from everyone in the community, even though we are still small.
I like that most users treat each other nicely and show respect.
I LOVE that Omni owns this forum.

My thoughts
(11-07-2009, 04:33 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Me personally. Less and less i like about SF.
I am coming to realize its simply just a member drive from HF and therefor not a forum i want to be part of.

Agreed
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
The graphics section, great tutorials and feedback.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(11-07-2009, 04:33 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Me personally. Less and less i like about SF.

Yeah, I agree. Most of the people that joined up at first were from HF and as such, there are a lot of immature members here, which is why I no longer browse or post on HF. However, it's starting to get better now that older/more mature members are joining. I also hate how everyone tries to compare this with HF.

What do I like the most? Well, I like the fact that there is a wide range of expertise here from people that are good at graphics to coding, to website development, to hosting, to server running.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
I like "EVERYTHING" on SupportForums, there's nothing I don't like here. Smile
I like Grizzly, ohh wait.... lol
I like the SF because it's more on what I'm about then HF, stop.
This community is more about helping people, what I do best, when I can.
I would say, some users are good, really good, on their domain, and those who are not will sure learn something here, and also become good at what they (want to) do.

Most (99,2%) of people here act mature even if they are just kids, what I respect and love.

But I don't like the fact that we are only able to give one rep point per user, but ok Big Grin.
NinjaGeek Wrote:Most (99,2%) of people here act mature even if they are just kids, what I respect and love.
I agree with this point ofcourse. Some of the users here are younger then me, but I think that they show their maturity in all their posts. I like this thing too, thanks Ninja for remembering .
Be happy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [FeedBack] R3DSPY'S feedback unusedunsued22 0 434 07-06-2014, 07:18 PM
Last Post: unusedunsued22
  Feedback: Support Sections Cronus 16 2,805 02-18-2012, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Julia Gillard
  Site Feedback [My personal responce] BreShiE 9 1,845 07-29-2011, 06:53 PM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Member Feedback Questionnaire Skill 44 9,300 06-13-2011, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Brandenx781
  Posting my Feedback...what Support Forums needs ASAP. Peter L 36 8,954 05-01-2011, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Extornia