Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[FEEDBACK] What you like the most in SF ?
(11-07-2009, 04:33 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Me personally. Less and less i like about SF.
I am coming to realize its simply just a member drive from HF and therefor not a forum i want to be part of.
Sad yes indeed. I hoped for more yes i did.

HF started as a spawn from another of my sites. It's just an easy way to gain a member base.

What's going to make or break this site is search engine position. If or when we begin to rank for good keywords you'll see lots of fresh blood here. In the meantime the site has some great posts and good members. It's a start. How many 6 week old forums do you see with 25k posts?

You are pretty picky about the communities you like or dislike. For the most part you dislike them. You said the same thing at FWF and even WMF. I didn't expect you to like SF or stick around very long.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Agree, WMF is just showing a very slow traffic imho. In start, it looks that it had a good start. (I wasn't there at its initial, I am thinking that it had a nice start viewing its quality posts.).

HF has a great stuff plus it got a large traffic from all over the net.

We all wish that SF will have the same ratio as that in the case of HF.
(11-07-2009, 04:50 AM)Fail Ninja Wrote: I LOVE that Omni owns this forum.

asskiss.
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
(11-07-2009, 01:51 PM)Omniscient Wrote: HF started as a spawn from another of my sites. It's just an easy way to gain a member base.

What's going to make or break this site is search engine position. If or when we begin to rank for good keywords you'll see lots of fresh blood here. In the meantime the site has some great posts and good members. It's a start. How many 6 week old forums do you see with 25k posts?

You are pretty picky about the communities you like or dislike. For the most part you dislike them. You said the same thing at FWF and even WMF. I didn't expect you to like SF or stick around very long.

I consider myself a friend to you Labrocca.
I still do to be honest. Your a great bloke and one hell of a coder.
As for FWF. Well it died because you did not listen to me. Fact is most of the members moved to my forum because the rules etc would not be changed. But this is PM stuff mate not post stuff.
All that said.....
I think i will bid you farewell.
I thank you for the offer to join and the chance to post amongst some seriously great posters but i feel my time is spent here now.
Cheers to SF and cheers Labrocca. Your a great man and wish you well in all your endeavors.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(11-09-2009, 02:36 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: I consider myself a friend to you Labrocca.
I still do to be honest. Your a great bloke and one hell of a coder.
As for FWF. Well it died because you did not listen to me. Fact is most of the members moved to my forum because the rules etc would not be changed. But this is PM stuff mate not post stuff.
All that said.....
I think i will bid you farewell.
I thank you for the offer to join and the chance to post amongst some seriously great posters but i feel my time is spent here now.
Cheers to SF and cheers Labrocca. Your a great man and wish you well in all your endeavors.

cya.
I too like the fact this seems too be a helping community which I also love too do and I too want too be out there more helping when and where i can.
I like this whole site, its my life
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
The fact that there's a lot to learn
Help me hatch my egg please ;P[Image: BmT8.gif]
[Image: Evo-Sig2.jpg]
That's true there is so much too learn and I am glad the sire is here.
Omni thank you for bringing this site here.
I'll see ya around Damink. I'll probably catch you in IM later this week.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [FeedBack] R3DSPY'S feedback unusedunsued22 0 436 07-06-2014, 07:18 PM
Last Post: unusedunsued22
  Feedback: Support Sections Cronus 16 2,840 02-18-2012, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Julia Gillard
  Site Feedback [My personal responce] BreShiE 9 1,860 07-29-2011, 06:53 PM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Member Feedback Questionnaire Skill 44 9,467 06-13-2011, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Brandenx781
  Posting my Feedback...what Support Forums needs ASAP. Peter L 36 9,106 05-01-2011, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Extornia