Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YouPlusLike - Limited Time FREE Coins! - Social Media Exchange

Site Name: YouPlusLike
Site Link: http://YouPlusLike.com
Site Niche: Free Social Media Exchange

Limited Time Offer:
The first 300 members will instantly receive 300 FREE Coins to use on whatever you like.

Description:
YouPlusLike is a free Social Media Exchange website that allows you to gain free Twitter followers, free Digg followers, free Facebook likes, free YouTube views, free Google +1's, free website traffic, YouTube subscribers, Free ReTweets and we're soon to offering you to gain free Pinterest followers and LinkedIn shares!

So if you would like to starting exchanging come check us out today!

We are always open to any suggestions, comments of feedback you may have, be that here on the website or even by a private message.

Thanks for reading!
With regards,
Karoshio
Get a better name. You're just copying other domains name.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
I'm not trying to copy any other domain. I registered a domain just like this around two years ago to start one up but school got in the way and all the usual so I put it off and the domain expired so I picked up from where I was at with a similar domain to my original.

Updates
- We now support the exchanging of StumbleUpon Followers.

- There is now a 'Resend Email Activation' page.

- You can now optionally earn coins from completing surveys and offers.

- Minor cosmetic fixes and a few not logged in content changes

Coming Soon
- Pinterest Follower support

- Google Circles support

- LinkedIn Shares support.

- ReTweet Improvements.

- Earning Coins by solving CAPTCHA's
You can now earn coins from simply solving very easy CAPTCHAs.
See here: http://youpluslike.com/solve.php
Do note that you will be directed to the index if you're not logged in.

I have also been doing some all around design touch ups included an update to the logged in index page and a new footer. The rest are only minor fixes.
Lots Of Updates
-You can now buy lifetime VIP membership.

-All Exchanges were rewritten and moved into separate pages and each more unique than before.

-Twitter Tweets was completely rewritten so you can now write up a full 140 character tweet to have tweeted instead of where previously you could only add a 30 character Tweet with a link at the end.

-The top menu has been updated to easily navigate though adding exchanges and editing your current exchanges.

-A completely new footer to give the whole design a more complete feel.

More Exchanges
-Within the next 3 days we will have Pinterest Followers, LinkedIn Shares, Google+ Circles and SoundCloud Fans.

-Within the next 1-2 weeks we will also have YouTube Video Likes and Delicious Followers.

-Within the next 2-3 weeks we will have Delicious Saves.
YouPlusLike now officially supports the following exchanges:

-Google+ Circles
-SoundCloud Followers
-LinkedIn Shares
-Pinterest Followers

I hope everyone likes these and if you find any issues be sure to let me know and you'll get a nice reward.
A few updates to note:
You can now exchange Delicious Followers and MySpace Friends.

We are also now just on 200 members so that means 100 spots left to get the limited time 300 Coin Sign Up Bonus.
Nicely designed site, but I don't really see where you're furthering yourself from all the other social media exchange sites. As well, I've yet to receive my confirmation email, which doesn't seem like a good sign. It may just be a fluke, but it's enough to convince me to not follow through in the registration process.
Want to discuss Google's new Nexus 7 tablet?
Want to try and win Google Play credits and Nexus 7 cases?

Nexus 7 Forums
I might check this out, I'm not sure. Waiting for reviews.
(06-30-2012, 04:08 PM)Quinlan Wrote: Nicely designed site, but I don't really see where you're furthering yourself from all the other social media exchange sites. As well, I've yet to receive my confirmation email, which doesn't seem like a good sign. It may just be a fluke, but it's enough to convince me to not follow through in the registration process.

Thank you for the design comment.

Well, I'd say the current exchanges offered is part of furthering myself and there's still a lot left on the development list. It's new but I'ma iming unique.

Try out:
http://youpluslike.com/resend.php

I'll look into the email issue now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Social-nuke.com Social Traffic Exchange Online. Best Online Social Traffic Likes leen12 0 664 10-02-2015, 06:51 PM
Last Post: leen12
  Social Media Hub | SocialMedia Forums | $350 CONTEST | GET PAID TO REFER/POST BitCoin 0 694 02-10-2015, 08:30 AM
Last Post: BitCoin
  Cruvenium - Premium Traffic, SEO and Social Media Bots karoshio 0 688 08-24-2014, 10:55 PM
Last Post: karoshio
  Media Forums | mediaforums.net Amazing 6 1,251 04-28-2014, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Amazing
  WebHostingMeet.com - The Web Hosting Social Network Hey 4 920 08-27-2013, 11:26 PM
Last Post: HaX420