Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HJT Team and SF
I know there was a separate HJT team on SF. If we move or( make a new one) HJT team from HF to SF. Site will become a lot more active, as members wanting support to remove their viruses will increase.
While they are getting their PCs cleaned they other forums will surely attract them too, so there will be a increase in posts and regular members.

As it is HJT team on HF isn't set up yet as you got some plans Omni.

Everyone or other has Virus related problems on their PC, so it would a be a great idea.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
It should be made on both forums imho . It's already been made here . It's most likely dead .
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
Yes, I believe it should be made here.
People go to HF for "hacking" purposes, and just because it has a lot of people.
People come to SF for "support" purposes which means we are able to support members.
I can analyze logs clearly, and I would love to be apart of a team such as this possible one.
(05-25-2012, 12:10 PM)Kewlz Wrote: I know there was a separate HJT team on SF.

Really? I am from Omniscient's other forum. I moved here because of a request.

Quote:If we move or( make a new one) HJT team from HF to SF. Site will become a lot more active, as members wanting support to remove their viruses will increase.

This is not true. The same members from the other site just come back and forth here, whether to ask for training or post logs. Trust me, I know who I train and help.

Quote:While they are getting their PCs cleaned they other forums will surely attract them too, so there will be a increase in posts and regular members.

It is very easy to assume and predict, isn't it? Smile

Quote:As it is HJT team on HF isn't set up yet as you got some plans Omni.

The same rule applies here, then, since you have the same staff for both groups.

Quote:Everyone or other has Virus related problems on their PC, so it would a be a great idea.

The number of people here who needed help did not dramatically increase even when the team was active.

(05-25-2012, 09:13 PM)ρяιη¢є Wrote: It should be made on both forums imho . It's already been made here . It's most likely dead .

It is now dead as I discontinued it due to low site activity, difficulties in teaching alone and the fact that the sub forum is out in the public. Read my statement.

(05-29-2012, 03:25 PM)Deity Wrote: Yes, I believe it should be made here.
People go to HF for "hacking" purposes, and just because it has a lot of people.
People come to SF for "support" purposes which means we are able to support members.
I can analyze logs clearly, and I would love to be apart of a team such as this possible one.

It already has been made here and it was discontinued. Oh, and, which logs? HJT? We do not even use it anymore.
Quote:Really? I am from Omniscient's other forum. I moved here because of a request.

I know you are Paradoxum. I meant to say, we had HJT team on both forums.

Quote:This is not true. The same members from the other site just come back and forth here, whether to ask for training or post logs. Trust me, I know who I train and help.
No, there are many members who come directly from google/Mybb/central for help here, I've seen a lot of members specially in Emotional Support Section. But it is true that majority of members are from HF.

Quote:It is very easy to assume and predict, isn't it? Smile
Trust me, it is possible.

Quote:The number of people here who needed help did not dramatically increase even when the team was active.

We can have a smaller team on SF as compared to HF if needed.

Quote:It is now dead as I discontinued it due to low site activity, difficulties in teaching alone and the fact that the sub forum is out in the public. Read my statement.

I agree, HJT section should be private and kept limited to users in group.
All your hard work shouldn't be wasted. There should be strict policies for posting logs as you said members didn't take interest.

Thanks for replying Quintus but can you tell us are you going to start training on SF?
Join the HF HJT when it becomes costly. No need to move it here.
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
Quote:I know you are Paradoxum. I meant to say, we had HJT team on both forums.

And I am here, telling you it was discontinued.

Quote:No, there are many members who come directly from google/Mybb/central for help here, I've seen a lot of members specially in Emotional Support Section. But it is true that majority of members are from HF.

Could you point them out?

Quote:Trust me, it is possible.

I do not think so, since previous experiences tell otherwise.

Quote:We can have a smaller team on SF as compared to HF if needed.

I'll tell you what we can have -- just two people to handle the logs here. No training. Your concern was infected users and those who come here to get help.

Quote:I agree, HJT section should be private and kept limited to users in group.
All your hard work shouldn't be wasted. There should be strict policies for posting logs as you said members didn't take interest.

I had interested trainees and they are now graduates. There are also a lot of other interested trainees in the other forum. That would be unfair and counterproductive, considering the new system.

Quote:Thanks for replying Quintus but can you tell us are you going to start training on SF?

Not anymore unless I get orders.
Why not just appoint a new leader instead of closing down the HJT?
Not anyone is eligible or interested in leadership.
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
Why would someone choose a leader other than Quintus?

No one can replace him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the status on the HJT Squad? King 14 2,763 01-05-2012, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Debate team RDCA 32 7,557 03-24-2011, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Impurity
  Greetings, HJT Squad Eve 33 4,315 11-05-2010, 11:16 PM
Last Post: Quintus
  Welcome Jay, to the Staff team. Sam 53 16,764 10-28-2010, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Magiic™
  HJT Team + General Cleanup of Computer Security Forum Zurmi 17 2,990 09-29-2010, 05:28 AM
Last Post: N3w_2_H@Ck1n™