Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Preview] OnyxPad [Beta Testing]
OnyxPad

[Image: onyxpad1.gif]
[Image: onyxpad2.gif]

Introduction

This is my first semi-advanced application. I created it for the purpose of writing snippets of code or even just plain text. Because of ts simplicity, it loads quickly, and is easy on the eyes. Layed out similarly to Notepad, it gives the user a comfortable, familiar feel to the application. The only difference is, this application writes more than simple text.

We all know there are many other worth competitors such as Notepad++ which is extremely popular. When I wrote this application, I had absolutely no intention to create anything like Notepad++. I wrote this because I wanted a very simplistic, easy to use application that is, by its self, completely portable. I wanted nothing more but to use it for simple snippets of code.

Information

This applications main features are to give the user the most simplicity possible when writing a snippet of code. This means syntax highlighting and automatic indenting. To get the correct syntax highlighting, you are able to choose from five different coding languages, a sixth one being simple text. When you choose which language you want to write in, it automatically corrects the syntax highlighting to that language.

Contact/Beta Test

If you are at all interested in testing this application please PM or contact me on MSN at onyxdev@hotmail.com. I would be more than happy to consider you into helping me get through all of the bugs.
I would love to Beta Test it, feel free to PM me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Preview] Windows 7 Tools [VB.NET] ƃu∀ ıʞƃu∀ 4 3,168 10-14-2014, 11:55 AM
Last Post: 'Onam
  [Preview] SoundLoader FizzyMentos 2 1,084 09-11-2012, 08:24 PM
Last Post: malis2007
  Preview to Forum Tools v1.0 Bill Nye The Science Guy 7 1,607 06-24-2012, 04:27 AM
Last Post: kpn37z
  AutoBlue - BSOD Tool - Preview Only AceInfinity 4 1,271 02-24-2012, 09:06 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  [Preview/] YouTube Downloader and Converter full FFMPEG, Massive conversion list 2012 FizzyMentos 3 2,031 02-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Denny Crane