Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sup
Salutations!

I was told to join by your self proclaimed Angel of Chaos, and I'm not one to argue so I went ahead and signed up. Apparently I have a great personality. We met on Omegle, I dare not imagine what he intended to find on there, but he must of been sorely disappointed when I popped up.

He also told me to post here, so this is me posting here.

Again, hey.
Hello my fiery counterpart. Welcome yourself to this lovely cyber-estate of curiosity, amusement, and communal proximity.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Too much Chaos on this forum. We always needed some Order. Welcome to SF. Smile
Welcome, I'm going to get on Omegle soon.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
(05-13-2012, 01:15 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: Too much Chaos on this forum. We always needed some Order. Welcome to SF. Smile
Choas comes before order. Remember that my young human; that Chaos is the seed of Life.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
(05-13-2012, 01:21 PM)Aиγέλ Oφ Kαος Wrote: Choas comes before order. Remember that my young human; that Chaos is the seed of Life.

Ofcourse it does. Its alphabetical order. Rolleyes

And if I reversed that, would it mean Order leads to the death of Life. :O
(05-13-2012, 02:44 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: Ofcourse it does. Its alphabetical order. Rolleyes

And if I reversed that, would it mean Order leads to the death of Life. :O
Yup chaos --> order ---> chaos --> order --> chaos --> ad infinitum
Well, errh.

Thanks for the welcome, it's good to see most of you should be locked into an asylum of some kind. My sort of people.