Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Support Forums - Activity
Google has changed it's TOS with Adsense and how it deals with Revenue Sharing sites. I'd be risking my own adsense account and probably get SF banned if I used that old plugin.

One thing I'm good with is following TOS/AUP to avoid problems.

I'll not risk my long good-standing Adsense account over this.

But I'll try and see how much time filling their requirements will take. Because turning this site into a Rev Sharing site is actually a fantastic idea.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs. Ā Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
One thing I don't know how Adsense's revenue sharing works tbh. Do the users get paid via Cheques like we get our earnings from Displaying advertisements?

Apart from that, you can make an account under your wife's name. and show that she runs this, wont be that hard if she really does something. If your wife get's involved then you have less chances of losing your account.

Another bad thing, if account gets banned site will be banned too right? Sad

Are there any contents now in forum which are against Google's TOS?
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
The Rev Plugin would be wonderful but abiding by there TOS is a must.
I can't wait to see what's put in place.
I feel omni only cares about hf he shudnt becuz this site and my central have more potential than hf
(05-27-2012, 10:15 AM)ohhBaker Wrote: I feel omni only cares about hf he shudnt becuz this site and my central have more potential than hf
In my opinion, HF is the accumulation of kids who enjoy attention and gloating at ignorance and false pretenses. Being fair, however, I am inclined to note that there are good members at HF -- as with any forum -- but the success ultimately depends on that theme.
SF has far more realistic and organic themes; it will ulitmately, over time, prove to be the most valuable.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
I love this forum.
I hope it doesn't go to waste.
Things are rapidly changing.
I can see that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Support Forums For Sale? Shadaw 27 4,903 10-15-2014, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Is it Okay to use support-forums if you're banned from Hackforums? Paramore 8 1,829 09-07-2012, 05:28 AM
Last Post: rattlesnakeā„¢
  How to Pick Up Support Forums? Metapod 5 1,555 06-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Cronus
  [Release] Support Forums Special Header Links D3xus 41 7,800 01-21-2012, 12:56 PM
Last Post: D3xus
  Support Forums Video Peter L 4 1,277 01-09-2012, 12:54 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity