Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeluxBB
I was googling, and searched this today. http://www.deluxebb.com/

Did any of you ever looked and used this ?

They say this when you open there main page:

Quote:The board is written completely in PHP and uses a MySQL database to store its content.
All pages are optimized for speed and security. We believe is not necessary to overload the software with features like many other forum providers

You can see their community here: http://www.deluxebb.com/community/ .

By watching their community skin, I didn't just liked that. I want your opinions, How you found it... ?
I'd always be a bit cautious of going with smaller, less heard of BBSs than more well known ones where continued development can be expected and support will be better. That forum is pretty dead, look at the last post dates, the most recent post was 5 days ago in the Testing forum...
MyBB Support Team Lead
(11-06-2009, 09:59 AM)MattR Wrote: I'd always be a bit cautious of going with smaller, less heard of BBSs than more well known ones where continued development can be expected and support will be better. That forum is pretty dead, look at the last post dates, the most recent post was 5 days ago in the Testing forum...

Exactly, also loking their forum's default theme, I just said "Damn, what the hell this forum is ?" Tongue
I wouldn't use it.
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the "lower animals" (so called) and contrasting them with the traits and dispositions of man. I find the result humiliating to me.
--Mark Twain
(11-06-2009, 10:18 AM)Korchidoom Wrote: I wouldn't use it.

I think all of the users here have this same reply ;)
I will also not use it..
I would never use that. What if they embedded a "hacking" tool in it? I'll stick with MyBB.
It sucks. MyBB is much better.
Condoms aren't completely safe. A friend of mine was wearing one and got hit by a bus.
Pretty much they don't know how to code the features other forum software provide.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(12-12-2009, 04:40 PM)Dutchcoffee Wrote: I would never use that. What if they embedded a "hacking" tool in it? I'll stick with MyBB.

You must be joking?
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
(12-13-2009, 06:19 AM)SkullTraill Wrote: You must be joking?

You never know. They do look a bit sketchy though.