Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Short Poem] I Love You
Hey guys, you may know me as Veryx (hey BlackChaos!) well as some of you may remember, I've been having a very difficult time in my absence from here. I tried moving... and those who donated, it really helped (I am sorry that I forgot who donated, but if I have not paid you back, please shoot me a PM, I always repay favors). Anyway... this poem, is for a very special girl in my life right now, and hopefully in the future! She helped me turn my life around, and made me realize just how important (good) friends really are. She lives all the way across the state, we met through Facebook, and we've managed to see each other every couple months. This poem is for her. Hope you guys like it, and I'd appreciate feedback!

Mountains, they cannot stop me.
Waters, they cannot stall me.
Deserts, cannot parch my love.

Barriers, can all be broken.
Walls, can all be smashed.
Obstacles, can all be overcome.

I, will always come through.
Love, will always win.
You, will always be mine.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
Short and sweet <3
And I caught the shoutout. Welcome back mate. Big Grin

I hope everything is alright now and sailing smoothly.
(04-27-2012, 03:50 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: Short and sweet <3
And I caught the shoutout. Welcome back mate. Big Grin

I hope everything is alright now and sailing smoothly.

I had to move back with my mom... -_- but yeah it's evening out a bit... thanks Smile and glad to be back! I kinda just fade in and out of forums but hopefully I'll be around longer! I have a lot of support to share here...
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
I'm new so you don't know me i don't think, read one of your other topics and enjoyed that too.
Looking forward to being in this section more and seeing more poems.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHORT POEM] Silent night. Magma 59 13,878 02-20-2020, 01:23 AM
Last Post: pearl
  Short Story, don't know if I should continue. Speak 2 1,444 03-13-2013, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Dubai
  [Short Fun Poem] Zombies! Metapod 5 2,117 09-07-2012, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Feir
  Short poem about support forums! ENJOY! Paramore 2 1,097 09-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Ormond32176
  The Eyelash That Ended The World [My First Short Story] JustHayden 3 1,223 04-29-2012, 09:07 PM
Last Post: JustHayden