Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Short penis :S :(
Yeh, you are probably just not fully developed yet bro.
This thread is somewhat trolly. Not funny, though.
(04-18-2012, 12:06 PM)Grin Wrote: This thread is somewhat trolly. Not funny, though.

You are the first troll here, sir.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I am currently 18 years old and this is killing me
(04-19-2012, 04:42 AM)Guest Wrote: I am currently 18 years old and this is killing me

You're still young yet, you just may not be fully developed yet. But even if you are, who cares? if you're above average while erect, isn't that all that matters in the bed? Unless you're planning to have flaccid measuring competitions... Huh

Here's something I just came across:

Quote:The first thing to say in answer to this question is that it doesn't really matter. More concern is usually expressed over the size of the erect penis.
The size of the flaccid penis varies tremendously and depends on a lot of factors, and the environment is one of the most important.
Most men will notice that when they get really cold, the penis shrinks and can almost disappear. This is because the blood vessels in the penis shut down in response to the cold and there is then practically no blood in it.
However it will still be able to expand to its usual size when blood flows again.
The resting blood supply to the penis varies from person to person and so their penis in the flaccid state will appear different – but this bears no relation to the size when erect.
As you warm up, the blood flow returns, and the penis appears larger. The penis becomes erect when it is fully engorged with blood.
I'm sure you can see in your own penis a variation in size according to the conditions and really it is of no significance.

Source: http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/menshealth/207690.html
Thank you so much, BreShiE.

It shows that it does not matter what the size is when it is not erect.

But, it is kinda not cool when it looks like I got a small dick tho.
I dont see the problem if its above average.
Even if it was considered below average in any way, that's wholly irrelevant. I don't see why people freak out over such things :p
You can sign up for a transplant if you got the cash XD
[Image: signature___ati_radeon_by_kravicka-d2y2f1x.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trying to keep it short Koekert 0 346 09-18-2012, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Koekert
  LOVE & TIME " short story" nightfly 6 901 04-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: fanta
  Mine is too short logicfreak 15 1,579 05-28-2010, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Pink Floyd