Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Lifestyle change] From today of I am ...
(04-12-2012, 05:34 AM)Vito Scaletta Wrote: I am not going to hurt anyone except my self.

Anabolic Steroids include very many side effects including being aggressive or violent towards others.

Whatever you say...

(04-12-2012, 06:10 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Lifestyle change from being normal to taking steroids? I guess you turned the wrong way.

You can accomplish a lot without steroids too and this seems like a troll.

I thought that from the very start, but didn't want to say anything.
You might think this is a troll but it is not, I got the pills from my friend.

And that is where you are wrong, if you use steroids and sit on your ass, you are gonna get ugly, you NEED training with Steroids.
Lol, you need to read up, because you are reading only what you want to. If something says 84% of people die, you will be like, wrong article. You are not reading the real thing.
Sure, I've read how to take it, got advice from my friend who does Steroids.
Good news guys, I am gonna start training but without Steroids, I just found out I can get girl tits, so hell no.
There are better ways to get big, rather than steriods. Expect health issues if you take steriods. You should just go on a diet suited to your needs, along with protein shakes, and hit the gym.
(04-12-2012, 12:01 PM)Vito Scaletta Wrote: You might think this is a troll but it is not, I got the pills from my friend.

And that is where you are wrong, if you use steroids and sit on your ass, you are gonna get ugly, you NEED training with Steroids.

If you will start taking steroids, you have to train and take them for the rest of your life, once you stop you are ugly.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
See Vito, whatever people said above makes sense.
Steroids aren't good.

if you really want good muscles.
Proper exercise
Proper diet
Whey powder something
can also do it.

You're just gonna spoil your body by steroids.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
(04-13-2012, 06:31 AM)Kewlz Wrote: See Vito, whatever people said above makes sense.
Steroids aren't good.

if you really want good muscles.
Proper exercise
Proper diet
Whey powder something
can also do it.

You're just gonna spoil your body by steroids.

Good news guys, I am gonna start training but without Steroids, I just found out I can get girl tits, so hell no.
(04-13-2012, 12:58 AM)Vito Scaletta Wrote: Good news guys, I am gonna start training but without Steroids, I just found out I can get girl tits, so hell no.

I love the way you were being faced with the possibility of hurting others and most likely hurting yourself. But when you find out that you could possibly grow breasts, you wont take them? lmfao

It's good to hear you're going to train without steroids though, it's the best thing to do.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What'd you eat for breakfast today? Elektrisk 185 47,589 12-02-2011, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Weezч™
  I've stopped Smoking as of today... Dεlluzion 17 1,856 06-16-2011, 05:11 PM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜDunsparth
  Have you talked to a Jamaican today? Scalise 9 1,522 03-25-2011, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Levi
  Lifted and stuff today Reality 10 1,342 10-20-2010, 06:23 PM
Last Post: -paradox-
  The Helpful Sites List for healthy living & lifestyle Sam 11 2,293 09-18-2010, 08:22 AM
Last Post: .Fr0z3n