Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inkheart Trilogy
[Image: inkheart.jpg]

Quote:The Inkheart trilogy is a series of three fantasy novels written by German author Cornelia Funke, comprising Inkheart (2004), Inkspell (2006), and Inkdeath (2008). The books chronicle the adventures of teenager Meggie Folchart whose life changes dramatically when she realizes that she and her father, a bookbinder named Mo, have the unusual ability to bring characters from books into the real world when reading aloud. Mostly set in Northern Italy and the parallel world of the fictional Inkheart book, the central story arc concerns the magic of books, their characters and creatures, and the art of reading.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inkheart_trilogy

Anyone here is a fan of this trilogy?
This looks very interesting. ^_^
Its exactly the kind of books I like reading when I'm bored. I'll see if I can find the first one at the local library.
I watched the movie Inkheart and then a girl from another forum told me that there was a book. I searched about it and found out that it's a trilogy. I'm pretty interested in start reading the first book, I might order it from bookdepository or amazon.
I read the first book ages ago, I was probably in 2nd or 3rd grade. As I remember, it was great! Highly recommend it.
I dislike books like these sadly.
I dislike books overall.
I read though.