Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AHHHHHH!!
I think Omni is making special ones just for me Sad
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

In the image however, it looks like a "22"
FYI...I don't whitelist myself. I want to have same experience with CF/SF combo as other members. I get that same message normally when I send a PM. Happens maybe 2-3 times per week. Slightly annoying but not a deal breaker.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Agree Omni. Its not the end of the world.
I get it once a week at most. This one was triggered by trying to edit a post to quickly after post i think.
What got me was the fact i could not answer the captcha. Leaving me no choice but to ignore it.
Which i was able to do and then did my edit without it coming up again.
The Rules!

If I get one I can't read I just click the refresh button to get a new one. I find normally once or twice and I get an easy one.

You do know there is a refresh button which will give you a new captcha image?
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(04-17-2012, 02:59 PM)Omniscient Wrote: FYI...I don't whitelist myself. I want to have same experience with CF/SF combo as other members. I get that same message normally when I send a PM. Happens maybe 2-3 times per week. Slightly annoying but not a deal breaker.

That's when I usually get it as well, not sure what kind of buzzwords trigger it quite yet as i've had various things that i've tried to send in posts and PM's.

(04-17-2012, 03:08 PM)Omniscient Wrote: If I get one I can't read I just click the refresh button to get a new one. I find normally once or twice and I get an easy one.

You do know there is a refresh button which will give you a new captcha image?

lol, I usually get it on the first try, i've had so many times where I had no idea what it looked like, but what I typed in just happened to work every single time... I know the refresh is there, but knowing that i've usually been able to guess it, i've never had issues with it.
Yes i do mate.
I just find captchas to be a real pain.
They rarely work to stop bots rather just annoy real people.
Its why i actively have NOTHING to do with them at all on my sites.
I guess i will never like CF however it seems to becoming popular so its not something thats going away any time soon.
The Rules!

I got forum-wide IP banned here yesterday. That may be to do with cloudflare, but I'm not quite sure what it was. Huh
http://blog.cloudflare.com/introducing-i...ttack-mode

Now that's pretty cool. Smile

See why I won't get rid of CF.
(04-17-2012, 04:24 PM)Omniscient Wrote: http://blog.cloudflare.com/introducing-i...ttack-mode

Now that's pretty cool. Smile

See why I won't get rid of CF.

Just read this....

cloudflare Wrote:CloudFlare provides a broad level of protection from a wide range of attacks. We do this while minimizing false positives or annoyances to legitimate customers.

Thats all i read. Thats simply not true.
Im a legit customer and i get many false positives thus this thread so i find this to be incorrect.
The Rules!