Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saw this on Facebook
The content of the post has been removed.
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
Nice to dream of a world like that, but let's be honest, it's not, and it will never be.

If some kid tried to help an elderly woman across the street where I live, they'd automatically think that the kid was going to try and rob them..
The elderly woman giving the other woman money for the parking meter, could come across as quite insulting, implying that the woman can't afford to pay for it herself, and would perhaps be quite embarrassed at the fact she had to borrow money from a stranger.
Buying a hot dog and drink for someone who he suspected was homeless could have gone terribly wrong if in fact the guy wasn't homeless at all.

Don't wanna pretty much hate on the video because it's pretty cool, but the world will never be quite like that. There'll always be one person taking advantage of somebody else's kindness.
(04-05-2012, 09:01 AM)Fragma Wrote: Nice to dream of a world like that, but let's be honest, it's not, and it will never be.

If some kid tried to help an elderly woman across the street where I live, they'd automatically think that the kid was going to try and rob them..
The elderly woman giving the other woman money for the parking meter, could come across as quite insulting, implying that the woman can't afford to pay for it herself, and would perhaps be quite embarrassed at the fact she had to borrow money from a stranger.
Buying a hot dog and drink for someone who he suspected was homeless could have gone terribly wrong if in fact the guy wasn't homeless at all.

Don't wanna pretty much hate on the video because it's pretty cool, but the world will never be quite like that. There'll always be one person taking advantage of somebody else's kindness.

I don't know where you live in but I have the same society.
But it doesn't hurt to dream.
because Everything that is or was began with a dream. Smile

Thanks for the feedback Smile
~ven0m
(04-05-2012, 09:01 AM)Fragma Wrote: Nice to dream of a world like that, but let's be honest, it's not, and it will never be.

Actually almost anything in the video would probably end bad in my city. Though I am a thorough believer that one does make a difference. I can remember stuff like this happening to me in the pass, and a lot of times it just made my whole day better. Those memories are a lot more vivid and clear then the bad ones, so that one person did make a difference in my life. A lot of times I will do stuff like this if I can. A lot of times when I am walking home from school I see a lot, I mean a lot, of teen moms carrying their children as well as there books. So many times I just want to offer to walk them to their house, but I just can't bring myself to ask. Really, I would give anything to see someone's life a little better. That is truly my actions, though my philosophy is so different at times I amaze myself with how much of two different people I can be.
WOw this video is good i actually shared it nBig Grin
(04-05-2012, 05:40 PM)Evaluation Wrote: WOw this video is good i actually shared it nBig Grin

sorry to see your account closed but glad that you liked it Smile
Very nice video, touching in some ways.
Very nice share bro. Very touching.

However, let's face it. Society sucks. Some of the great people in the video exist, but they're growing smaller and smaller in number.
Reminds me of this one.

Great vid =), Makes you think How nice It would be if this world could be like that.