Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much trust?
I understand perfectly what you mean ! not everyone is worth trusting, but you need to trust someone sooner or later, obviously there is no way to predict what kind of person is going to be, unless you put him to the test ! and the only way to do it, is to expect the good side of that person, now if he turns bad, he loses, not you ! cause you have done what is right ! so you are the winner in the end, so you can find more ppl to test and trust, but he has lost your trust for ever ! bottom line is : you should always expect good things from people, some will be worth it and some will be-trade you ! but that is life, its wrong to expect bad things from people all the time until they prove otherwise ! Dont you think ?
I only trust the people I think I should. If you screw me, I will get revenge and you lost my trust.
Poor judgement on who to trust originates from dysfunctional parents when the subject was a child. Every person develops socially primarily through the interaction of parents during childhood, if your parents were authoritarian and punished you, yet still said they loved you, it gives you mixed unconscious messages which, in later life leads to an increased chance of entering into a dysfunctional relationship with other people.
Now you hit a very complex subject ! it is true but not always, we were given an option called " Choice to be or not to be " !! and the knowledge of Good & Bad, right & wrong ! at the end is up to us to choose who we can be ! obviously in our subconscious what ever we decide to do, we do for our advantage that we think is good for us and makes us feel good ! therefore, i agree that the relationship with parents can inject in us emotions that we will later use to interact with the rest of the world, but not always like that, i can give you a good example, but will be too long to read !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Thoughts of Trust in Relationships Metapod 4 1,346 05-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Last Post: username999
  Trust issues... Zyx 12 3,526 11-16-2011, 03:22 AM
Last Post: WTC
  Trust problems? Reality 18 3,253 07-31-2010, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Travy