Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why stay Positive?
Once again you've not even bothered to read my post and just disregarded it as flame. Whatever, if you don't want my help then fine.
(03-29-2012, 10:52 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Once again you've not even bothered to read my post and just disregarded it as flame. Whatever, if you don't want my help then fine.

That's off topic and Nothing to do with this, your just trashing my thread i reported this. I
was talking about myself in that thread.

^^ This

If you leave it would be easier.
(03-29-2012, 09:56 AM)Julia Gillard Wrote: if you would know my life then it would be easy to understand why i feel like crap all the time.

My parents are divorced
My mum has stopped caring about my and so has my dad
I have 0 percent social skills and nobody ever socializes with me only on the internet so not many
I have 0 skill in anything
i am on pills to help me sleep which makes my life that more harder

So i am usually at the point where i think why even bother if i have nothing i can do, if you all disagree that's ok but in my opinion i feel worthless.

between that and feel like crap and i am a depressing beanbag of emotions. i have no emotions!

Julia, here we are again , Julia, if only you know how special you are , it's a lie that you are worthless, its a lie that you know nothing, its a lie that you have no skills ! everyone is special and unique, so is you Julia , you can tell me off, you can shut me off but i tell you that you are created for a reason and it is a good reason ! what is the ultimate purpous in your life ?? i tell you Julia, is to be Happy, now you need to search inside of you for what makes you happy, what is it julia, deep inside you know, just pull it out and say it loud, dosnt matter what is it, just find it !!
You said you know how to use computer, Good, then learn something from, graphic desigh, hacking, programming, there are tutorials, videos, e-books all over, just dont waist you precious life julia, i have seen someone who gave hers life away doing stupid things risking death every moment, and when death came to her, she was gasping for a few more moment to stay alive but was too late !

Also i feel as though i am selfish and self centered. so that's another plus about me which is kind of a downside
for my depression

Please Breshie and Julia stop arguing.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
I read all that it's understandable but i Often struggle even though the support i get and all the Psychiatrists I've seen and all the pills I've taken, nothing works things always take a turn for the worse for me no matter how much i try.
(03-29-2012, 10:57 AM)Kewlz Wrote: Please Breshie and Julia stop arguing.

If breshie didn't reply he wouldn't make it so much harder. all he done is try to trash and troll me which makes my emotions feel much worse.

Can we please just get back on topic! i feel like crap now.
This thread is starting to look like another successful Jerry Springer Show.

The minority of people I associate myself with IRL like to think I have an attitude problem. Maybe I do. Either that or everyone I argue with has a perception problem.

Anyway, with that in mind I'm guessing we're in somewhat of a similar boat. The only difference appears to be that I'm satisfied with the mixed responses my attitude gets me. A positive attitude doesn't solve all my problems, but it sure as hell annoys enough people to make it worth the effort.
Want to learn more about hacking?
jacobriggs.io
One last thing to say then I'm gone: Please don't accuse me of being a troll, that's one thing I will never do on this forum. I was honestly trying to help you and if you can't see that then that's your problem. Please don't quote this or mention me again in this thread because it tempts me to reply.
I asked you to leave several times, which you have failed to understand yet you keep replying.
Julia Gillard i think you have answered your own questions mate.
Parents divorced? It happens bro. Cant do anything about that so we move on.
Parents dont care for you? Well thats there failing mate not yours. So dont feel bad for that feel bad for them! Parents are supposed to offer unconditional love to there children.
You say you have no skills. Well thats super easy to fix. Actively change it man. Go do some courses and see what triggers enjoyment for you. Your on the pension so i assume you can get assistance in this.
You say you have bad social skills. Ok you know its a failing on your part so work on it. Force yourself to work on it. Go out and make yourself talk to a complete stranger atleast once a day with no other purpose other than to be polite and social.
You say your emotions are all screwed up. Try work on that too.
If your not working perhaps offer yourself to assist the less fortunate or even perhaps animal shelters etc.
Voluntary work i mean.

Its to easy to say things are to hard. It takes drive and conviction to turn things around.
But the upside is this. Pride and respect for yourself.
Change your ways mate. All it takes is you to say OK. Thats all man.
Every day do atleast 1 thing outside your comfort zone. Force yourself to change.
You will love yourself once you do i assure you.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Staying positive all the time is becoming harder and harder MintHacks 3 518 03-26-2012, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Divine
  Finding yourself depressed? Here's 10 top tips to stay happy! TalishHF 15 5,759 01-30-2012, 03:33 PM
Last Post: ÜB3R
  Anger management, how to stay calm! TalishHF 8 1,503 01-17-2012, 09:28 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  My relationship stay or go? dikkill 11 1,501 09-15-2011, 10:06 AM
Last Post: -Revolution-
  Should I stay, or should I go... (general life advice) PoisoNinja 16 4,164 06-30-2011, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Glassy