Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golf.
I am golfing this year for my school. First time I ever golfed on a team, I mean I have been driving before and I was decent and I have really nice clubs, like 3400$ all together, because they were my dads and his business paid for them. I am excited I guess, I am nervous though because everyone on the team is either good or really freakin horrid. I don't want to hang with the idiots of the team who can't get it off the green, you know?

How can I practice up unitll the season starts to get a good start, I want to be decent, help me?
Sorry, but I never played golf. Maybe someone else can help you.
Well, there's some simple things you could do to help. First of all, train your eyes; you need to have decent hand-eye coordination, and you need to be able to stop yourself from blinking without tripping up. A good way of practicing this is putting water on your eye-lids and keeping them open for as long as you can, as many times as you can. Then, to build hand-eye coordination, you could either try to get a gun and go to a firing range, or you could do something simple like throwing a ball at a certain part of a tree, and go farther and farther every time. How does this help? Well, you'll be able to capture the ball in your sights, just like in golf, and you'll swing the club dead on without even noticing.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
Go to a PGA qualified coach and attain some lessons, then practice what You are shown. I can also link You to some free material if You care to PM me?