Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone.
Hello everyone. I am -๖ۣۜDivine- from HF.
Who I am and where I'm from.

Hey everyone. Most of you already know me, but here goes.
I am 16, and I am from Serbia. I have been doing what I'm doing for five years now. For long time I was black hat, but I switched sides.

Skills

These are my Skills:
  • In depth knowledge about RATs
  • Dosing-DDosing
  • Coding
  • Keylogging
  • Botnets
  • I am also very good at manupulating and Social Engineering.
  • Crack WEP/WPA
  • DNS Spoof
  • I am a PenTester, so I am very good with Metasploit. You can find my TuT http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=2170672 here.
  • Knowledge about computer security/malware.

I am also very skilled in the areas of:
  • SQLi
  • XSS (I have found XSS in many huge sites such as http://buy.com,
    and nvidia.)
  • LFI
  • RFI

Full list of Big sites I found XSS in:

Here they are:
I am very good in XSS and Antagonism and I are thinking of making free course.
As for programming languages, I am intermediate in:
  • Python
  • VB6 and
  • Ruby

Making drive bys, extension spoofing, crypting etc. will all be counted as Spreading.

Tutorials

Tutorials I have made:

I have excellent team communication skills. I have my own group here on HF, called Antagonism. We are running help desks.

I am hosting four Help Desks:

My Help Desks are very HQ and they are getting really getting lot of good feedback. These two were my favourite:

Quote:Also I've probably read 70 tutorials and reading this thread helped more than at least 60 of em, thanks for the help!
and
Quote:Top quailty answer a credit to you , This thread will and should go far ... A truly great member.

My Contributions:

Help Desks:
Tutorials I have made:

Giveaways:
Personality

I am very friendly and I like to help. I like doing assignments. Last month, I did my own, and I helped Viral by writing about AVG. I never flame or argue. I believe these little stories will help you understand who I am:

I opened my RAT and saw my only slave get blackmailed by another hacker. I felt bad for him, and as things were going, he almost agreed to pay him large sum of money. The attacker was threatning to post some private information online. I couldn't just watch him do it. I decided to stop him. I opened the process list and started looking. I noticed that there were two processess called "explorer.exe" and since I knew mine wasn't called that way, I figured that would be his. The location of the files was different. They were both inside C:\Windows but one of them was \Explorer.EXE and the other one was \explorer.exe
I wasn't sure which one was fake. So I terminated the first one. His screen flashed, all desktop icons were gone and so was the start menu. However they appeared in a few seconds. That was the legit one. So I located the other one and removed it with DOS. I then started talking to the slave of this attack. I told him what happened, and instructed him not to open any suspicious files, and not to trust java that often. I also told him to install AV, because he didn't have any.
After this event, I still didn't turn white. I got some more victims and one of them had large sum of money. Two bank accounts, one Liberty Reserve, and one I can't remember. They both had 3000$ in them. As I was watching him, I collected all the login info, both from logs, and remote desktop. But I felt sorry for this guy too. I noticed he was on his gmail account, so I emailed all of the info I gathered to him, and told him to change it, and to install AV. I made sure he read it, then I uinstalled him, and never talked to him again.
Now I stopped ratting and I pentest only with premission. I no longer use my Exploitation skills for wrong goals.
I am a White Hat.

I am also a Gamer. I am a huge fan of RPGs. By my opinion, best games are made by Bioware.
My favorite game is Mass Effect trilogy. Even though endings suck. Sad

I am also decent at GFX. Remember how I said I have my own group called Antagonism? I made this pretty logo:
[Image: scaled.php?server=515&filename=antagonis...res=medium]
PS: Telling me, that logo is not readable, is not a good idea.
No responses yet? Come on I don't bite.
The problem with this is that the thread is too large, I hate to say it, might you might need to make a tl;dr for the lazier users who don't feel like reading. And that logo bit was just confusing.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
Your thread is too hacking related for an intro thread here. Smile
Welcome to SF anyways. Have a nice time here.
Nice introduction, but as BC said, It's too hacking related for a whitehat site.

Welcome!
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
Thank you for your warm welcome. I Realize it is too hacking related, I might change it later.
This is support forums not hack forums what are you posting all that for?
(03-26-2012, 01:25 AM)TwoMuchCaffeine Wrote: This is support forums not hack forums what are you posting all that for?

This is just an introduction. Why does it matter what I post?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Hey Hey! Guess who just registered to join SF? efka 4 1,407 12-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Robert