Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey! I'm Candyshop!
Hey! I'm Candyshop from Hackforums, I am 17 and I live in Florida. I am fairly new to forums, but I am liking them more and more each day! I like to play sports, listen to music, watch movies, and help people! PM me if you ever need help!

Welcome to SupportForums! I hope you enjoy your stay, but don't forget, not all member here know about HF and is a totally different forum, most users here don't take too kindly to those who constantly post about HF, so just a warning.

Please read the rules, and don't spam just for the feather!
(03-17-2012, 11:48 AM)BreShiE Wrote:

Welcome to SupportForums! I hope you enjoy your stay, but don't forget, not all member here know about HF and is a totally different forum, most users here don't take too kindly to those who constantly post about HF, so just a warning.

I'm not spamming for the feather Smile You will see me stay active for a while, well after my 100 posts.
Welcome to the forum! Smile Hope to see you actively posting HQ thread/posts! Smile
Read the rules if you haven't Smile
[Image: IYOy9.png]
(03-17-2012, 11:33 PM)Crystal Wrote: Welcome to the forum! Smile Hope to see you actively posting HQ thread/posts! Smile
Read the rules if you haven't Smile

Yup! I read the rules, and I already made my youtube tutorial, it's just been processing on youtube for like 2 hours Sad
Welcome CandyShop to support forums as BreShiE said read the rules ok. I also came for the support feather but I'm going to stay because very kind people in here not like in HF where there are trolls and people that harass you.

(03-17-2012, 11:48 AM)BreShiE Wrote:

That video was very nice touch to the post very original BreShie.

(03-18-2012, 04:13 PM)๖ۣۜChubaca™ Wrote: Welcome CandyShop to support forums as BreShiE said read the rules ok. I also came for the support feather but I'm going to stay because very kind people in here not like in HF where there are trolls and people that harass you.

That video was very nice touch to the post very original BreShie.
Umm, that was the most pointless post I have ever seen, we all obviously know why you are here.
Welcome to the forum CandyShop ;)!
(03-18-2012, 04:30 PM)Candyshop Wrote: Umm, that was the most pointless post I have ever seen, we all obviously know why you are here.
No need to be so rude; you've made far worse posts so far and very few comments have been made. And may I ask how you'd assume this? We're on a website where you can get traffic from sources other than HF. Thumbsup

Welcome to the website, I'll be glad to help you out if you ever need anything, as will some of the regulars. Smile
Quaero gloria stellarum.
(03-18-2012, 07:55 PM)Alreiger Wrote: No need to be so rude; you've made far worse posts so far and very few comments have been made. And may I ask how you'd assume this? We're on a website where you can get traffic from sources other than HF. Thumbsup

Welcome to the website, I'll be glad to help you out if you ever need anything, as will some of the regulars. Smile
I'm pretty sure that 8/10 of my posts are high quality. Maybe not at the beginning, but my last 60 or so have all been high quality. So I don't know what your talking about. Just because I post a lot doesn't mean they are bad posts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Hey Hey! Guess who just registered to join SF? efka 4 1,384 12-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Robert