Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a partener
I have an idea for an Android app (hoping to expand to iPhones if it's popular).

Problem is I can't code in Java. I've tried and failed to learn numerous times, but anyway, what I'm looking for is somebody who CAN code in Java, and also has experience with making Andriod applications.
I'm not going to share the idea publicly but if you're interested in developing the app with me then either leave a post or send me a PM.

Any profits made from the app will be split 50/50.
Your job will be to do all coding.
My job will be to try and guide you along as best I can, (I have experience coding, just not in Java, so I do have an idea of what the process will be to do what I want the app to do, if that makes sense).
I'll also be doing all of the graphics needed.

Again, if you're interested please let me know! It's not a huge job, just a simple app that I think could be very successful.
Aren't there programs that you can download that you can make an app in. If its basic..
(03-16-2012, 05:38 PM)Intellect Wrote: Aren't there programs that you can download that you can make an app in. If its basic..

What I meant was the process is basic. I couldn't say how hard the coding will be because I don't code in Java.
Expand to iPhones and you might want to be looking at Objective-C instead however.
I am pretty good at java. I am good with GUI and Java MySQL connections You can check out my work at http://ahardyx.wordpress.com
I have no experience with the android sdk but it wouldn't take time to learning it. Smile
No Java is a great language to program mobile apps in, Java is used for a wide variety of programming plat forms. I know Java very well and I have made numerous apps and worked with development of popular AOS Apps.
Best for iPhone/Apple though is undoubtedly probably Objective-C
(03-16-2012, 11:06 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: Best for iPhone/Apple though is undoubtedly probably Objective-C

"Undoubtedly probably" lol Big Grin
You're probably right but as far as Android apps go, Java is the only option.
I'll expand to iPhone if it's popular.
"Best for iPhone/Apple though is undoubtedly probably Objective-C "

lol
It would not take long to learn the basics in java!

You should also buy a book so you can read before sleeping, its good for learning.