Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One year older
Its my birthday today. Didn't get to celebrate much because of an exam I have tomorrow.
Pretty bum day to be honest, but then again, its my usual forte.
What did you guys do on your last birthday? If its sad, leave it out. There's no room pity here. Just joy.
Happy B'day mate. How old are you?

I can't even remember what I did for my last B-day so it probably wasn't all that special.
(03-16-2012, 09:53 AM)Fragma Wrote: Happy B'day mate. How old are you?

I can't even remember what I did for my last B-day so it probably wasn't all that special.

Finished seventeen. On my way to the big 1-8.

Uneventful birthdays are a part of everyone's life I guess. You take them as you go. Smile
Happy birthday. You plan to celebrate later when you're not so busy?
Quaero gloria stellarum.
Happy birthday fellow SupportForums member. Sad to hear that you spent your Birthday like this. My birthday is also coming soon. Just need to wait till may.
Doode I am jelly. I want a birfday noaw! =]

Have fun man!
My 18th is this june and i can't freaken wait! I'm going down to Montreal where the drinking is 18 Big Grin

Happy B-day
(03-16-2012, 09:37 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: Its my birthday today. Didn't get to celebrate much because of an exam I have tomorrow.
Pretty bum day to be honest, but then again, its my usual forte.
What did you guys do on your last birthday? If its sad, leave it out. There's no room pity here. Just joy.

It's just like any normal day, you just get money and have cake.
(03-18-2012, 10:33 PM)Muiltyhunter Wrote: It's just like any normal day, you just get money and have cake.

So true.

Thanks for all the wishes guys. Smile
Staff feel free to close the thread if necessary.
I know Im three days late, but happy birthday!
And my 17th birthday is in like 3 weeks! So I'll be going to a rated R movie without having to sneak in ;)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Job when your older... DaUB3R 16 1,849 12-25-2011, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Alside
  Are you 18 or older? post here. Blazin 67 13,189 10-07-2011, 01:23 AM
Last Post: Two