Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello SupportForums
I have recently joined SF and it's a very well made community I have to say. People here are so kind no one treats you wrong or bad in any way till now. I have one question I have posted about 5 or 6 times and my post do not should could I get some help with this thanks for letting me take some of your time on reading this.
Welcome to the forum mate, enjoy your stay ;)
Welcome to the forum Chubaca, enjoy the community here Smile
Thanks for the welcoming Diabolic and AceInfinity. I simply love SF because every one treats you well. I don't know why some of my post do not show yet? Could any one help me.
Welcome dude, I think I know you, your name is so familiar :S
(03-16-2012, 05:31 AM)Vito Scaletta Wrote: Welcome dude, I think I know you, your name is so familiar :S

Well I'm from HF and spending sometime here because I do not enjoy te trolls on HF so I will spend some time here try to get the support feather maybe. Still no answer why some post do not show in my post count.
(03-16-2012, 05:31 AM)Vito Scaletta Wrote: Welcome dude, I think I know you, your name is so familiar :S

His name is also from Star Wars if I'm not mistaken, that's a possibility.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
Well, I think I know him from HF, or I've seen him at HF.
Yes I'm a L33T on HF and my name is from star wars but spelled wrong because it's supposed to be spelled Chewbacca. But yet no one has answer my question and the question is why do I post and it dosent update my post count could any one help me?
Welcome to the forum! Smile The welcome mat area I think does not count posts.. I think so, not very sure though
[Image: IYOy9.png]