Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying Weed
So, me and a couple of my friends that are about two years older than me.
Im grade 9 they are grade 11, said that they are going to allow me in their "blaze" party.

So, just wanna know what's it like to smoke weed?
They said we are doing like "white rhino" or something like that.
I don't think it is ok to post info about drugs over here but nothing has been written in the rules section about it.

"White Rhino" is a kind of a weed. Its also called "F1 hybrid of White Widow" and its really strong. It tastes hashy and harsh and I don't think its good for first timers.

Before you go with those goons to their so called "blaze party", do read the following para:
Quote:Marijuana side effects can be as seemingly innocent as an increased appetite to as life threatening as lung cancer.

You can read the full article here: http://www.marijuana-addiction.net/marij...ffects.htm

Be strong!

aHardyX

NOTE: I have never smoked or had alcohol in my life and never will.

Thanks, but I've heard it takes over 80,000 joints to have an overdose of weed.
I really don't know about that but it's better to be on the safer side.

Weed Smoking is like masturbation. The first time you do it, it feels good. Then next time you say, lets do it one more time and it will be the last time. It's never the "last time" and the more you do it, you will never realize that you have already crossed 80,000 joints.
Well, I don't really have an addictive personality. So I might as well just try it, see what happens and hope for the best.
If I like it, I'll continue. If I don't screw it!
Your wish. Good luck with your experience! Smile
I don't suggest drugs, even if it makes you feel good. And don't say "I'm only doing it once" once is enough to do damage.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So, about Weed.. Dεlluzion 8 1,450 07-03-2011, 11:53 AM
Last Post: RiPPiiN