Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movies and Popcorn
Site Name: Movies and Popcorn

Site URL:http://www.moviesandpopcorn.net

Description: Discuss and watch your favorite movies, tv shows, youtube videos and more with other movie lovers. The site sports a beautiful custom theme that I've spent the past few months working on. Now it's time to share my passion for movies and tv with you! When you visit moviesandpopcorn.net I hope you'll realize my passion for this topic is real and my devotion towards the development of this site is as well. Hope to see you there! Smile
So it's just the IMDB that replaces the old review system with a forum related one? That's actually a simple yet clever idea, but I've got my doubts for it catching on.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
Excellent theme design, didn't even look like the typical MyBB setup!

Also, as a suggestion, some of the reviews don't follow a particular format, maybe require that and differentiate the two between non-qualified user reviews and qualified etc. as IMO as the site grows, you'll want to focus more on showing quality reviews.

Also, if you're willing to share, what did you use to show "What members are watching right now" and the reviews on the bottom?
gaming forum for n00bs and pros alike.
Amazing design and layout.. Well very done, I will join in soon! Smile

Wish you luck with the site
[Image: IYOy9.png]
I like the way the theme and layout are! Good luck with your new forum, hope all goes well Smile
A few updates on the site:

-Added a twitter and facebook login/register option
-Changed the logo
-Edited the userpanel to show number of posts, referrals, rep, and awards

You can see how the userpanel is different now in this print screen

[Image: prints.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SeriesForum.net | Series & Movies | Contest/Giveaways | cracker007 1 655 06-02-2014, 05:55 AM
Last Post: MorbidEntree
  ★★★ DataPose.Com - Scripts-Movies-Templates & More★★★ Hardii 5 1,181 10-05-2011, 02:39 PM
Last Post: Hardii