Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who likes Pokemon?
Yes, that is why I didnt like it.

But for sure, when I was a kid I saw few movies from the TV and they made me cry.
So sad Sad

I dont remember all of them, but I remember 1 movie was about 2 huge birds, even the name was about them(I think).
And I think ion one of them Pika almost died.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(03-14-2012, 07:50 PM)Sync™ Wrote: They can actually speak human language. But not all pokemons. Meowth on the episodes can speak human language.

doest he speak human language in every single episode? Roflmao
I like Pokemon but not addicted to it. Pokemon has a very good beginning in it's series the starts evolving better and better each time new Pokemons and new regions each 1 or 2 seasons I simply love the cute Pokemons in it. Over all Pokemon is a good series.
I love pokemon, used to play it all the time on my n64/gameboy. I'l probably check it out.

Thanks for sharing.
I used to love Pokemon! But now I don't even know what console to play it on Sad
You can play it on your PC and use an emulator.
[Image: 9fca555503.png]
I got some swag, do you have it too?
http://www.monstermmorpg.com/

Found it from MMOHUT forum.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I used to sit in my room for hours playing Pokemon emerald... You could play that game for hours on end and not get bored.
I used to watch Pokemon for hours when I was younger. Not anymore.
(03-17-2012, 03:17 PM)Endless™ Wrote: You can play it on your PC and use an emulator.
Could you send me a link to this please? And is it free?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  9 Fascinating Facts About Pokemon’s Charizard Aida01 0 394 07-20-2020, 03:13 AM
Last Post: Aida01