Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off to Thailand in 6 weeks
Yep, i have it all planned and everything, in about 6 weeks i am off to Pattaya in Thailand, it's going to be about a 9 and a half hour flight from Australia but I'll still be able to access the net, this will be the furthest from Australia I've ever been. and i can't wait.
Any particular reason you chose to go to Thailand?
(03-27-2012, 03:47 AM)Fragma Wrote: Any particular reason you chose to go to Thailand?
I didn't choose the person I'm going with chose to, and we were originally going to go to bali, but she decided it would be better to go to Thailand
Cool, I don't know much about Thailand but I'm sure you'll enjoy it. The travelling experience alone will be worth it.
(03-27-2012, 03:54 AM)Fragma Wrote: Cool, I don't know much about Thailand but I'm sure you'll enjoy it. The travelling experience alone will be worth it.

Seen heaps of videos of it, But it looks awesome!
I've always wanted to go to Australia to be honest, but it's about as far from the UK as you can go so it's pretty much out of the question for me, at least for now anyway lol.
I would love to see the UK And I've heard its An old version of what the 16 17th century or something like that, seems like a fascinating country
(03-27-2012, 04:11 AM)Julia Gillard Wrote: I would love to see the UK And I've heard its An old version of what the 16 17th century or something like that, seems like a fascinating country

Some of the architecture in the big cities are quite old yeh, mind you most where I'm from have smashed out windows and graffiti all over them but if you look beyond that they're quite interesting lol.
Enjoy in Thailand, take massage. Beware of Shemales.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.