Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it true that Commodo Firewall interferes with Avast Anti-virus?
I would've used information I got from Google but none of covers recent versions of the aforementioned software. I don't want to put it to the trial and end up infected, so I was hoping you guys could help me. Pirate
Quaero gloria stellarum.
COMODO is the best Security Solution around but on a sad part it's anti-virus causes PC slowdowns & can have false positives. But I don't think COMODO Firewall would interfere with another Anti-Virus software.
(03-12-2012, 05:51 PM)Cyber_Policeman911 Wrote: COMODO is the best Security Solution around but on a sad part it's anti-virus causes PC slowdowns & can have false positives. But I don't COMODO Firewall would interfere with another Anti-Virus.[/size][/font]

I need someone who's sure of what they're saying, but thank you for the help! Pirate
Quaero gloria stellarum.
Only if you have both Avast's firewall and Comondo on at the same time.
(03-12-2012, 05:51 PM)Cyber_Policeman911 Wrote: COMODO is the best Security Solution around but on a sad part it's anti-virus causes PC slowdowns & can have false positives. But I don't think COMODO Firewall would interfere with another Anti-Virus software.

I agree.
I'm' using it for 1 year already and I'm extremely happy with the results.

I wasn't infected even once.

@OP, Why would you even use avast !? Non
(03-21-2012, 10:31 PM)PolarX Wrote: I agree.
I'm' using it for 1 year already and I'm extremely happy with the results.

I wasn't infected even once.

@OP, Why would you even use avast !? Non
I would use it because it's one of the best anti-virus software available, with amazing support and a great community.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
This honestly wouldn't surprise me. I've had a few bad run-ins with Avast in the past, I tend to stay away from it now.
I'm not sure you should ask a expert about this.
(03-26-2012, 06:33 PM)TwoMuchCaffeine Wrote: I'm not sure you should ask a expert about this.

I'm content with my small thread; perhaps a professional will wonder through and answer my question. Oui
Quaero gloria stellarum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Get] Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015 - 3 Months Free Reaper 6 2,611 12-19-2014, 05:20 AM
Last Post: TobyCordova
  link getting redirected ? virus ? prince76 25 10,682 07-11-2013, 05:59 AM
Last Post: ven0m
  How can I disable firewall without being Admin? ONeShoT 5 1,529 07-11-2013, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Connected
  Avast! internet security not working n00bikscube 4 2,348 03-24-2012, 09:23 AM
Last Post: Alreiger
  What Anti-Virus do you guys use? 0 554 12-14-2011, 09:24 AM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜHacker™