Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hackforums Not Loading HELP
Hi, i cant open hackforums, my friend are able to but im not, it doesnt load, exactly like if the site was down, but it's not. Help please.
This isn't really the place to be talking about HF, just tweet at omni. I'm sure you've just been firewalled, open CMD and type "ping http://www.hackforums.net" if the request times out then you're more than likely firewalled. But also check http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com for further confirmation.
Maybe you're Ip banned, are you on a vpn?
Im not using a vpn and i just dont see the site at all, it's like if it's closed, is there a way to fix this please? ( i dont know whereelse to ask)
Well, this is not Support hackforums where you just post things related to HF and ask why its not happening.. Just Pm omni if you have issue's rather creating a thread here, no one here can help you with this.....
I am sorry for being rude but its really buggy to see HF threads here again and again...
[Image: IYOy9.png]
Dude, if your not happy, look somewhere else. Im not able to access HF, how am i suppose to ask help about hf? and here, i dont have 10 post so i cant pm omni.
(03-11-2012, 12:34 AM)Crystal Wrote: Well, this is not Support hackforums where you just post things related to HF and ask why its not happening.. Just Pm omni if you have issue's rather creating a thread here, no one here can help you with this.....
I am sorry for being rude but its really buggy to see HF threads here again and again...

I'm getting tired of seeing this attitude from people; this user genuinely needs help, and if I'm not mistaken, Omniscient made it clear that he doesn't want private messages that aren't related to this site; neither to do with his other businesses, or personal help in their lives. I haven't seen a rule banning HF support-- and as long as that's not a rule, you should learn to ignore it and get along with your day rather than complaining when you have no real need.

Now, OP, I've got a list here that you can try out:
- Figure out how to clear your cache; it varies browser by browser, but it's usually a similar button to do it every time.
- Go to search on your computer and find CMD (if you're on Windows Vista or above), right click and run it as an administrator and type "IPconfig /flushdns" (without the quotation marks) and restart your computer.
- Add HackForums to your hosts file (Simply google "How to add a website to your hosts file" if you're not sure how)

If you need anymore help, feel free to send me a private message, I'd be more than happy to see what I can do. Pirate
Quaero gloria stellarum.
Thank you, i just did everything you wrote and nope, it's not working :S
(03-11-2012, 01:09 AM)zethit Wrote: Thank you, i just did everything you wrote and nope, it's not working :S

Here's some more ideas:
- Download a new browser. I suggest Firefox or Opera.
- If you're using a wireless network, go to your router and unplug and replug the ethernet and power cords.
- Scan your computer to see if you're infected, it might be disrupting connections to HackForums.
If all else fails, contact your ISP and see if they've blocked it.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
Dear newbies,
I dont think any of your idea could help the OP. he could just simply be banned from HF or his country could be banned and as far as the rule is considered go to a government website and say your car is not working ... What sense will it make? Similarly if you guys post a HF related thread here I dont think any one will be able to help you apart from Omni, so why do you want post a thread where no can help you.. Hope you get my point...
and for the HF addict kids, stop spamming this forum with your HF related quires....
Also if you guys care for following the rule not pming omni then I think you should also notice that there is no section which says we give hf related help here..
The section the Op has posted in is for " Web Server Support and Setup Help" not for HIS HF RELATED query...
[Image: IYOy9.png]