Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WIP] Juiced - MyBB Theme [WIP]
I've been working on this theme today, it's still being worked on though. I think it's looking good so far, I'm contemplating weather or not to sell this one or release it for free. I might just sell it to one person for a private theme.

Live Demo:
http://breshie.com/theme-forum

I switched the postbit images to CSS buttons, I'm still thinking of something better to do with the toplinks.

Full Preview:

Why would you even think of selling this?
(03-10-2012, 07:03 PM)Peter L Wrote: Why would you even think of selling this?

I'm really getting tired of this broken record going round and round and round. Change the f ucking song.
I really theme and the design! Smile If I had money to purchase this I would have purchased this right away from you :\
[Image: IYOy9.png]
I like it, I was thinking of trying to make a mybb theme.
(03-10-2012, 10:57 PM)Crystal Wrote: I really theme and the design! Smile If I had money to purchase this I would have purchased this right away from you :\

I only sell my themes for $10, so let me know.

If anyone does want to buy this, it's the above price and that will be only for one person. There's quite a lot of work to do on it yet. I need to make sure everything's in order before I even contemplating on selling it.
(03-11-2012, 06:07 AM)BreShiE Wrote: I only sell my themes for $10, so let me know.

If anyone does want to buy this, it's the above price and that will be only for one person. There's quite a lot of work to do on it yet. I need to make sure everything's in order before I even contemplating on selling it.

I dont have any money atm moment but I think by the time ur theme gets ready I will have the $$ .. Please update this thread once u finish with the theme..
Crystal if you think this theme is worth $10 I feel really bad for you. It is freakin terrible.

The colors are monotone, the colors itself are ugly, the css buttons make me want to puke, you didn't customize anything, the background is distracting, and the breadcrumb links don't work correctly.

I wouldn't use this if YOU paid me.
(03-11-2012, 07:55 AM)Peter L Wrote: Crystal if you think this theme is worth $10 I feel really bad for you. It is freakin terrible.

The colors are monotone, the colors itself are ugly, the css buttons make me want to puke, you didn't customize anything, the background is distracting, and the breadcrumb links don't work correctly.

I wouldn't use this if YOU paid me.

You dont have to feel bad about me Peter..We all have different choices and I like this theme so it does not mean that you have to like it too or vice versa..
Ignore him, he just has a grudge against me for some reason.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gamer - Premium Mybb Theme Jitty 1 882 06-28-2013, 04:47 AM
Last Post: https
  Orange Peel - MyBB theme by biasa199 biasa199 14 2,299 06-02-2012, 08:26 AM
Last Post: AdminKorner
  Violent Fire [MyBB Theme] Released Peter L 5 1,538 03-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  Ambient 1.0 - MyBB Theme Completed BreShiE 22 3,776 03-09-2012, 12:52 PM
Last Post: BreShiE
  B-Orange -- My first mybb theme Crystal 12 4,443 02-29-2012, 10:34 AM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜPUMA