Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KONY is a fraud.
This is basically true, the videos are way old, and besides...we can't just go in and take over the whole freakin country searching for 1 guy.
(03-17-2012, 11:04 AM)Candyshop Wrote: This is basically true, the videos are way old, and besides...we can't just go in and take over the whole freakin country searching for 1 guy.

1. The clips shown are old yes (dated around 2006, which it states in the video). Does that make it any less important? No, I don't think so.
2. They're not expecting the American army to go into Uganda and search for him. Maybe you should do some research before having such strong opinions on something you don't really know anything about.
I always knew this whole KONY thing was a scam. It seems like the world is too politically correct to let that kind of stuff go on that long.

On a side note, one of the creators of the video was arrested last week for being under the influence of cocaine and masturbating in public. (Shows where our money is going.)
(03-17-2012, 06:11 PM)bigdomepiece Wrote: I always knew this whole KONY thing was a scam.

There's no proof that it is a scam. This thread is just for speculating. I personally don't think it is.
I've kept reading up on this and seeing so many different sides of the story, and to be honest, I'm actually back at my very first opinion, in that the IC are just trying make Kony famous, and that there's nothing more too it.

(03-17-2012, 06:11 PM)bigdomepiece Wrote: On a side note, one of the creators of the video was arrested last week for being under the influence of cocaine and masturbating in public. (Shows where our money is going.)

The Co-founder was arrested yeh, which is kinda funny, however as far as I'm aware there hasn't been any mention at all of him being under the influence of cocaine?? And as for masturbating, well that doesn't cost anything.

You see a lot of people going on about how they only put 33% of their money or whatever it is directly into Africa.
What I think people are forgetting is that their MAIN aim is to publicise Kony 2012. As a charity, that is their goal, so of course it's natural that the majority of their money will go into film making, advertising and other publicity stunts. That's no secret, it's what the whole organisation is about. If you really took note of the whole situation and did some research (like you should do before expressing your opinion), then you'd know all that.

(03-17-2012, 11:34 AM)Fragma Wrote: 1. The clips shown are old yes (dated around 2006, which it states in the video). Does that make it any less important? No, I don't think so.
2. They're not expecting the American army to go into Uganda and search for him. Maybe you should do some research before having such strong opinions on something you don't really know anything about.

The group invisible children is a joke bro, did you know the leader of the group, the guy in the video. Was just arrested for masturbating in public and being wasted out on the streets? Yeah real professional...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  STOP KONY §ynHax™ 22 2,255 03-17-2012, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Candyshop
  +REP Fraud mon3yexploit 6 1,057 03-13-2012, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Kony 2012 - Please Read Fragma 26 2,871 03-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Gootch