Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The End.
Quote:Only humans have the power to devour all they see, kill and slaughter what they need with all the power, lust we feed, inflamed by greed, indeed, we need to concede, until the end is all that's seen.

Quote:The heroes that used to lead are old and cannot breed, our children blind and ignorant who cannot learn to read, controlled by elder creed. The armies march and feed propagandist seed.

Other work:
Quote:Heavenly hopes fall down like ropes, always out of reach, alas, I shall never find my peace.

I'm kind of tired, I decided to dump my older work for you all to see. Pirate
Quaero gloria stellarum.
That is amazing, my favorite type of poetry will always be list format stanzas, not sure what that would be call but this is truly amazing, I enjoyed the first one.

I love it! Very deep. The name should be Society for the first one.
[Image: banner.jpg]
I like the reception for the first one, I was actually interested when I wrote it. The second one is an embarrassment, it sounded nice when I had made it.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
Well the second one is amazing in the flow, its the terms you use that can throw off certain readers. I like the second one also, in which it is not an embarrassment
(03-10-2012, 03:29 PM)Winter™ Wrote: Well the second one is amazing in the flow, its the terms you use that can throw off certain readers. I like the second one also, in which it is not an embarrassment

Thanks. Added a new one, it's actually an old signature I had from another forum, in a time where I could spit these out incredibly fast.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
I really love the first one, it is flows so well.