Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Healthiest Milk?
I stopped drinking milk for a really long time. One day I decided I wanted some cereal and I am back in the milk game. What is the best milk on a healthy diet? I am eating alot of veggies and lean meats and I want to drink milk that helps me and not slows me down. I only like the taste of whole milk. I also dont need soy milk because I have soy supplement. Goats milk? Skim milk (yuck)? What kind of milk for drinking?

[Image: milk1.png?t=1331330261]
Certified Counselor
'*> PM here <*'
I've heard 1% is good (better than 2% at least) but i'm not sure what is the MOST healthy. I drink lots of milk, it's where I get quite a bit of my protein from for the muscle mass that I have. Only ever used protein powder a couple times.

Are you looking into milk for the protein or?
Haha, I'm out of the milk game as well. Haven't really drank milk for couple of years now, except for the occasional powdered milk.
I drink a lot of semi-skimmed, it doesn't seem too bad for me.
No milk is really "good" for you in overall terms. Its whats better than the other, or the least worse. I'd guess a synthetic powdered milk.
Just found my answer and it is milk is not good for you because it is actually not good for your bones. Ironic.
Certified Counselor
'*> PM here <*'
(03-12-2012, 12:30 AM)iDiDiT Wrote: Just found my answer and it is milk is not good for you because it is actually not good for your bones. Ironic.
What? How is that? Milk has calcium which adds to bone growth (as bones are made of calcium).
Quaero gloria stellarum.
(03-12-2012, 12:30 AM)iDiDiT Wrote: Just found my answer and it is milk is not good for you because it is actually not good for your bones. Ironic.

What are you talking about? Why wouldn't milk be good for your bones?
I believe skim milk is the best, or goat milk.

I personally don't drink milk at all because it causes acne more then any other fluids.
Milk is good for your bones because it's a source of protein. It's when used in more than moderation that it can become a bad thing, but with that being said, everything in excess can be bad. Even water, which can kill you if you drink too much in a short amount of time.