Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me...
Search Engine Visibility - Drive traffic to your Web site and increase online visibility through search engine listings. Learn more(https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/traffic_b...goazgmz03a)

* Optimize your site to get the best possible ranking on Google® Search pages.
* Improve your site for better search rankings with Web site analytics tool.
* Easily submit your Web pages to more than 200 search engines and directories.
* Submit your blog to more than 75 blog search engines and directories.

are this working??will i get ban by adsense if using this??can anyone tell me please...
NO, IMHO google adsense can't ban you using this. Until and unless you clicked your own ads.

Clicking on your own ads , sometimes though adsense doesn't ban any one, but if the problem is persitent then they certainly ban you.

The link you give is perfect to use without any difficulty.
how bout link exchange...many ppl tell me that we cannot use link exchange cause google will ban us..
When you get a Google adsense account it says you may not use it with any other advertising program.
I don't think that applies to this. They mean you cant have 2 advertising companies' ads on your page. I don't think they will car if you are advertising YOUR site.
okay...thx guy...im a newbie and have problem with bringing traffic to my site...any suggestion for me?
(11-15-2009, 09:39 PM)tak819 Wrote: okay...thx guy...im a newbie and have problem with bringing traffic to my site...any suggestion for me?

I will help you.
If you want to get more traffic your website means,try to keep in mind the following steps,
1.Affiliate marketing
2.Exchange Links
3.Submit Your Website To Search Engines
4.Post Content At Regular Intervals
5.Submit Quality Contents.
These are all help to improve your website page rank.If you need to promote your website within short time period,paid seo service is the best solution.If you need reliable seo service provider visit http://www.xnynz.com/search-engine/seo-s..._id=456858 Initially my website also got low page rank.So only i moved to paid service.I bought seo service from this site. Here they improved my website traffic through keyword generator.Now My website got good page rank.I like their services.